Project Snable!

OsiViper

Guardian
Viper
Well after seeing all the different hunting project threads i decided i would keep a log of my own.

I decided a couple nights ago to go hunt snable's with an axe to gain more health and some strength. So i figured i would log my results to see how i do. I may end up killing other mobs in the area if they get in my way, but usually only exo's, cornies or snarks out there other than the snablesnots.
I will only be doing one or two hunts a night on them.

Goals:
Attain 150 hp
Attain 50 Strength
Unlock Martial Arts

Side Goals:
Get a global from a Snable
Get a HOF from a Snable

I usually do many other hunts during the day, but i use a laser pistol and am not recording those, so the HP may go rather fast in comparison.

Weapons:
3x - RepEdge Battle Axe 2x0
1x - Katsuichi Honor (just incase i run into something with Regen, eg maffoid)

Fap:
EK-2600

Armor:
NONE
Will be going unarmored for the whole thing

Will post any pics if i get a global or a HOF in here

Anyhow, Here goes!
:acid:

Last edited:
Run #1

Decay: 60.66
Total Return: 39.64

Run Loss/Profit: -21.02
Total Loss/Profit: -21.02

Last edited:
Good luck with your hunting, snables are good mobs if you're eco ;)

Only problem with using melee is they'll run away and have you chasing them :mad:

If that gets annoying, Sabakuma don't run ;)

Good Luck with your project. I would be interested in knowing what your starting HP and strength are.

narfi

Yea first hunt on snable didnt go well. and it would be nice if i could find a melee weapon that was sib because on the 2x0 i am only 1.9 HA

My Starting HP is 139.6
My Starting STR was 34.5

After first hunt it
HP: 139.7
STR: 35.6

I hope u can get there mate ;)

Yea first hunt on snable didnt go well. and it would be nice if i could find a melee weapon that was sib because on the 2x0 i am only 1.9 HA

You'll get the same skill using swords as you do with the axe, so I'd suggest using L swords. The 2x0 is going to kill your PED card.

Maybe try a Rutic Slo (L) or Loughlin Cutter Two (L), you'll be easly maxed on those and they're not too powerful so overkill should be minimised (you could still use the TT sword as a finisher though).

Good luck on the snables :)

Last edited:
Okay guys, sorry i havent updated recently, did 1 more hunt on them which was about a 22 ped return on 60 ped spent.

I need to find a sword i can use that is SIB so im maxed on it that works around 19 HA 23 Dmg.. (yea i know my melee professions are so low lol)

Good luck with the project. It's nice to see someone doing stats on low level mobs

Very good luck with this, you're going to need it!
The closest to breaking even I've come so far, on snables, was using TT pistol on young-old and cb5(L) on provider+.
I also found using tt vivo over ek2600 and using goblin on old+ versus naked brought my decay bills down.
Targeting maturities to match setup is always a good idea.

TT returns on snable are terrible.

Again, best of luck to you!
:wtg:

Back