Project XXV or XXVI

hmmm! :D

90 lvl13 means 340*90 = 30600 in just TT = 1530 drops :D
add to those say 150% MU for big bulk, so 45 900 peds.

we are talking big. i hope u stream it =)

On a side-note, if no 5 digit loot comes from this I will never try to force a HoF again (which will mean drastic gameplay changes for moi!).

When are you doing it i want to see the live stream :D

i am pretty people remember when i streamed 144 ma109's
and my biggest was i think 2k or something

i think youwoulda realized from that forcing hofs... dont' work

For sure i dont stream it but i can think about recording it :)

BIG DAY IS COMING !!!

how many amps are you dropping in this big day?

100+ ma 109s biggest was 13k if i remember right gl on this allways a fun time dropping big amps ;)

For sure 90x but maybe more :)

i did around 300 + ma109's when they existed and nothing above 2.5k from what i remmeber

Run will be a Present for Mindark for 10 YEARS ENTROPIA !!!
So Few Days left :)

to be honest....
I really hope you don't hit above a tower...
just my own opinion trying to get public support for extreme gambling..

What are you paying for those 90 amps that would be awesome start

to be honest....

Strash, why would you hope that he doesn't get a tower? So that he is not to outscore your numbers or something?:scratch2: Just because you didn't force a HOF with your high level amp burn doesn't mean that its impossible to do so. As unlikely as it is, there is always a chance.

At any rate, GL on the big one, Kolo.
:tower:
Can't wait to see the vid.:cool:

well GL to him i never said he couldn't do it....

my opinion really ;)

ps i can't even tower lol

to be honest....

Jealousy is a bitch huh?!

i dont know why but my sences tell me this all will end unexpected :D

good luck!

You'd be better off just buying lots of D class. or not doing the run at all. I mean, whats that 50k+ in peds? so if you get back tt return, then you still lose big, if you hit big you'll make some profit.....

My advice is to cycle way more of less. it'll work out way better for you in the end, or just use 13's when you haven't had a claim in a while..

But good luck.

I am far from jealous GO FOR IT...
But if you watched history in the past 3 years........ proof is in the pudding...

you never know.

I'm new so I don't know this; but wouldn't something BIG need to be ok'd via SAP?

I mean, the likelihood of a 4k claim being withdrawn is a lot lower than say 30kped, or 96k ped. Wouldn't the Planet Partner need to view income / expenditure to see if it is an ok month for a couple of k USD to be removed. Or is a completely autonomous system in place?

Anyways I'm new and I think you deserve a +rep for waging that much trying to supply materials, THAT MUCH, it's a scary figure to be playing with.

this is a good project. :cool:

You'd be better off just buying lots of D class. or not doing the run at all. I mean, whats that 50k+ in peds? so if you get back tt return, then you still lose big, if you hit big you'll make some profit.....

My advice is to cycle way more of less. it'll work out way better for you in the end, or just use 13's when you haven't had a claim in a while..

But good luck.

I don't know, man. Those lvl 13's are very efficient. If you think them as individuals as you should, one amp requires only, what, about 2 claims at Foma or HELL to a breakeven. Though, hitting a XXV or XXVI likelyhood is much lower with lvl 13 than D-Class.

actually it is smart to burn more ped faster then slower on this fact thus the lvl 13 dropping at 21 ped per drop or 41.5 dual insanity... compared to d-class/lvl 8 is 5ped per drop single ore etc

by burning ped faster your chances are higher for many things... loss too but unlikly for dumping 50k within 2 days or so

just extreme gambling at it's best

PROJECT START: 31.01.2013 TIME 21:00 MA Time

Cross your FINGERS GUYS !!!

Let's start with the project

Back