Proof that picking up Common Dung improves loot

@ Deemer - You can see how the loot cycle works by hunting or mining on a low population planet for a couple of months. It's alarmingly simple. Yes, each little thing and variant of a thing has a cycle. Yes, the cycles are simplistic. Yes, the cycle doesn't kick in until you've ridden out one iteration. Yes, long term, it will be tt loss. But on the plus side, ratio of return to expenditure over time (ie a couple months of play) is ridiculously stable. Oh, and the tt value of mission turn ins comes right back in loot. tl;dr: just play the game.... 2 cents.

I don't understand what you're actually explaining to me. I made this comment to make the clowns laugh in previous posts. Someone has noticed a symptom in the game that has obviously impressed him and shared it on this forum, and the circus's reaction is to make him smile, not because they know anything about it, but just to show red noses. That's right darling, I play the game.

@ Deemer - You can see how the loot cycle works by hunting or mining on a low population planet for a couple of months. It's alarmingly simple. Yes, each little thing and variant of a thing has a cycle. Yes, the cycles are simplistic. Yes, the cycle doesn't kick in until you've ridden out one iteration. Yes, long term, it will be tt loss. But on the plus side, ratio of return to expenditure over time (ie a couple months of play) is ridiculously stable. Oh, and the tt value of mission turn ins comes right back in loot. tl;dr: just play the game.... 2 cents.

I think it's a good idea to mention here that for the period of my first post there was a day in the game where there was no sun. That is, after a night in the game there was a day of 2 hours without sunrise, after which the night started again. During these periods, there were often good blows, even ATH. The last time I watched a steamer that played for Calypso's ATH, I think in early December... The Doctor if I'm not mistaken. ATH fell 2-3 minutes when he gave up and left the game.

I've only seen this solar phenomenon on Calypso, RT and Cyrene... I'm not sure if it still exists, because I mentioned it in a thread here in the forum, it may be fixed, but it may still work the same way. This concludes one of the cycles in the game, and it usually happened once a week if you were in the game to spot it.

It is also good to mention that for most players the high rating is directly related to the TT values, which is absolute nonsense. The high rate without the required value of TT on the planet does not return large values, just the losses are small during this period and of course this is different for each type in the game. But when there is an accumulated pool, the big blows also fall, which are very often at the end of this bigger cycle. Don't you think there is at least a slight resemblance to this cycle, which is hourly in the game? .. (this is not a question)

The important question is whether picking up loot improves Common Dung drops. Can I leave my carcasses on the ground and still find just as much dung?

The important question is whether picking up loot improves Common Dung drops. Can I leave my carcasses on the ground and still find just as much dung?

It does not matter. I personally mentioned that from my observations, each type has its own cycle, but when a player has a comparison point, as is the case here with shit, this can be more easily traced.

Back