Props on the short exa/mulmun elite event.

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
I don't know if this is the right section to post in, if it is not please educate me.

I just wanted to say good job to FPC for the short event involving the mulmun/exa elite spawns. The spawns were dense enough to fit the demand, while not being so dense that they cause too much lag.
It gave an opportunity to people who may have had specific weapons set aside from Mayhem to use them up without just doing the daily grind.
It was also short enough to have a slight ripple in the economy for a brief period of time, without any long lasting effects on weapon markups (prices are bouncing back already, and it's been less than 72 hours).

I would like to see more short events like that. Not too long, not too short, and hopefully, not too rare. Bringing back the PvP events (RX units? Those bandit things? etc) would also be a nice little stimulus.

Thanks,
- Captain Jack

Yeah it was nice event, I liked it... killed few exos and enjoyed low LR41 markup :)

Event? When? Where?

Bring back EBN News!

As a newer player (almost 1 yr) it was nice to have a mob to hunt during the event:yay: Me and a couple of friends had fun hunttingthe exo's and getting the all important global:wtg:

As a newer player (almost 1 yr) it was nice to have a mob to hunt during the event:yay: Me and a couple of friends had fun huntting the exo's and getting the all important global:wtg:

I agree, I enjoyed the mini-event very much :)

If that was an event, it needs context.

Where did they come from? What were they doing here? Why should people be murdering them?

Otherwise it just looks like the game developers wanted a quick activity boost with big HP mobs...

Mini-event

I don't know if this is the right section to post in, if it is not please educate me.

I just wanted to say good job to FPC for the short event involving the mulmun/exa elite spawns. The spawns were dense enough to fit the demand, while not being so dense that they cause too much lag.
It gave an opportunity to people who may have had specific weapons set aside from Mayhem to use them up without just doing the daily grind.
It was also short enough to have a slight ripple in the economy for a brief period of time, without any long lasting effects on weapon markups (prices are bouncing back already, and it's been less than 72 hours).

I would like to see more short events like that. Not too long, not too short, and hopefully, not too rare. Bringing back the PvP events (RX units? Those bandit things? etc) would also be a nice little stimulus.

Thanks,
- Captain Jack

I have to agree on this one...quick & dirty, trying to pull together teams..."twas fun! :yup:

Thats why the lr41 rise againm in MU:confused:
Bring them back,bring them back:wtg:

It lagged as hell (down to 8fps), especially because of all the VTOLs. Would be nice to have an option to disable VTOL display locally (say hide VTOLS except those on which you are added to the list).

It lagged as hell (down to 8fps), especially because of all the VTOLs. Would be nice to have an option to disable VTOL display locally (say hide VTOLS except those on which you are added to the list).

Too bad changing Texture Quality doesn't make them disappear like it does the docks at Cape Corinth.

Back