Pushing Ice: A Prospector's Diary

Rave

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
RP Rave Prospector
picture.php

February 12th: 22:35

Another day out in the field is done. Today's work was sought out in the northern regions of Amethera, in the strange alien landscapes. God must have a sense of humor.

picture.php

Although its home now, this world seems still too foreign. Unfortunately my field of work has led me far from Earth.

As far as today's statistics go:
120 bombs set, yet only 29 deposits of ores found. My funds seem just as limited as they were back on Earth. I'd hate to imagine my percentages back there, however.

It seems this region of Amethera contains a various number of ores, including Terrudite, Adomasite, Niksarium, and Azzurdite. In fact, I was lucky enough to stumble upon a rather large deposit of Azzurdite. I calculated the base value to be somewhere around 36 PED.

It would seem today I have suffered a small loss to my pocketbook, but tomorrow is always another day.

On to some more interesting finds. I stumbled across a large family of Molisks in the mountain regions, yet they seemed rather docile. I was able to get close enough to capture one on film. He acted as if he was completely unaware of my presence.

picture.php

Needless to say, us miners are rarely lucky enough to not draw the attention of the local wildlife. Today was a good day though, I was able to keep my Omegaton sidearm where it belongs- at my side.

I noticed a strange phenomenon on my way back down the mountain, in the surrounding wooded areas. Bubbles. Clouds of bubbles floating amidst the trees.

I stopped and rested momentarily, as it helped me forget the sore calves I began to endure from the climb on the steep mountainside.

picture.php

Too conclude, a nonprofitable day. But at least a peaceful one.

Signing off,
Rave

Back