PvP Globals Screens!! :yay:

pvp_glob_69.jpg

:wtg:

How did you loot the ammo? i thought that was one of the things that couldn't be looted in PVP...

the ammo comes from the pvp loot pool, most of the time you get some ammo with every kill :D

Those come from the toxic shot lootpool. SDO actually the guy didnt loose anything, it all came from the lootpool.

See zippo, even dung bombs can pay off :D

Nice loot Crazzzy! As always big gratz :D It makes me so jealous to see these screenshots when i am stuck at work haha :) All you pkers out there keep the thread updated with new screens! Thx to all those that have posted already. :sniper: -----> :yay:

Nice one Crazywiz - You seem to find all the green dots :D

1. Market value of this kill near to 50 ped... :cool:
2. This work is ungrateful :laugh:

pvp_rugaetsya.jpg

ROFL crazzzy :D Ya i have had a few runins with peoplei have looted that have been very unpleasant :p gratz again man, gah i still have 3 more hours of work! Damn the man! (and my back is sore :()

Zippo has asked me some times now - here are from tonight.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

And this last one has a support case attached

One more before work. Loot tt around 35 ped. In fairness i must say he killed me twice before i got my revence - after a long battle. Next time I use my marber agains this armor :) - havnt done my homework....

That seem to have been someone with decent armor who actually got the chance to fight back :)
Indeed it was - polaris armor. And my healthbar was very low too (i was gone in the next hit) - i guess we had the fight around 5 min.

Lol ... one of Yquem loots from last night is poor me ;)
I made the mistake to stop to fap and bang ...
I'll keep this in mind Yquem and next time I'll try to fight back (I never killed anyone so far ... in almost 4 years ... but guess its time to start).
:silly2:

Why a support case?
Until now it is a know bug if you dont get any loot at all when you do a kill in pvp3 or 4 - at least you are getting some ammo from the pvploot pool

How do you know its a bug?
Is it a bug when i don't get loot from a mob?

Sometimes get globals from the lootpool. Makes sense if there are no looters too..

How do you know its a bug?
Is it a bug when i don't get loot from a mob?

Sometimes get globals from the lootpool. Makes sense if there are no looters too..
From support case m8 - the only time you dont get pk loot in pvp3 or 4 is when another did more dmg (without being in a team) than you did even thou you did the last shot to kill.

Still waiting for the final of the suport case.

Nice kills yquem :D and damn crazzy, you get all the kills with great loots :laugh:

Nice kills yquem :D and damn crazzy, you get all the kills with great loots :laugh:
ty

I think it needs a miner to find a miner :) - you should see my mining log.

How do you know the person had even looted anything yet? i've been pked before in pvp4 and the person got nothing simply because i HAD nothing :D

How do you know the person had even looted anything yet? i've been pked before in pvp4 and the person got nothing simply because i HAD nothing :D
As far as i know you always get ammo from the loot pool when killing in pvp3 or 4 even the person was empty - as you can see in one of my screenshot

they changed it up now u get pec or ped

No you loot ammo now, you used to loot peds and pecs. Any time you are shot in the zone there is no chance for a no loot. You are supposed to always get something from the loot pool, and so therefore when nothing comes up at all it is a bug. Therefore even if you are empty, the shot you took to get into the zone is then "taken" from you in the loot.

so if you walk in there naked with zero ammo, zero weapons/tools and zero ped whatsoever (literally, the ped card is at zero) and someone kills you, are they still guaranteed to get loot of some sort?

so if you walk in there naked with zero ammo, zero weapons/tools and zero ped whatsoever (literally, the ped card is at zero) and someone kills you, are they still guaranteed to get loot of some sort?

Well if you are allowed to walk into the zone hypothetically, and you havent taken a shot that you paid for in the tt and you are still surviving once you are past the border, then that is a bug. If youdo not buy a 5 ped shot you cannot survive in thezone, if you tp in youdie immediately. Having paid for a shot, and having nothing on you still allows for the looter to in effect loot that shot from you which comes up as a variable amount of ammo, taken from the pool of peds paid for by the shot. Hope that helps.

Straight line NOT the best route

Well....Thanks Zippo! Really appreciate it.

Ok, so i was retarded. TP'd from there SE till I was out of area after mining, waited 30 secs, started heading north dropping the odd bomb along the way.

TV was on, spaced out, suddenly Im taking damage...

"Oh, its all right I thought, im out of red zone so ill just wake up at the revival terminal...."

Nooooo....shock shock horror....empty inventory! strayed back into pvp....intersected bit of the edge :mad:

Wander around instate of confusion and disbelief.....was so happy just moments earlier....:eek:

Went back into PVP and kicked Zippos ass and took it all back....:laugh:

Well, ok, not really....on my knees begging....:ahh:

But thanks for what you did do....saved my day....lesson learned, long time before I venture into pvp again.

PS if you have screenie of kill could you post pls?

thx, Zumii.

yep, i understand now. thanks for that

Zippo i should neg rep u for returning the ores. Which pirate does that??:eek:

Back