Question: PvP gunz

Anna Ivanhoe

Provider
Society
Incoming Legends
Anna AI Ivanhoe
Hello everyone! :D Just wondering what GUN and WHY u would use it in PVP? (Rig and PvP4...)

If you ask this question I would say none...:D

If you are seriously interested you can check out the armor vs. weapons chart on entropedia.

http://entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?toolid=1

Thats what I did and decided I have a long ways to go before I even consider PVP as more than a suicide trip for entertainment.

You need a gun with high dmg more than speed against PVP armor, but then you will need speed to keep up with the guy shooting back.

Im pretty clueless though, there are some good threads and tutorials for pvp here on the forums look them up.

narfi

Well personally never shot one. But I've been shot at by ML-45's, and I can say that would be one of my picks, ;)

Lr59+pro600 is a good starting point. Gun isn't going to pk by itself, you need an amp, hp and armor if you are going to bother (I am consistenly amazed at how few people prepare these simple factors) Most of the lower skilled pkers use some variation of that. anything less and you will do great dmg like this

gl

LoL gunz ;) its all your fault! :D .... not sure i know what u mean tho :p hehe

LOL - it looks like you're wanting someone to 'take out' Gunzy in the title of the thread !! :eek:

RUN GUNZZYYY RUUUUUUUNNN!! :sniper:

I don't pk - I'm too nice. :laugh:
ok ok ok .. sometimes I do.
I like to use a sword, because it generally cuts through ring armor noobs and because I can repair it. :ahh:

I've shot an ML 45, before. :drool: I would like to have that in a 'real' pk situation versus the ring.

Hi Anna ! :wave:

You need the highest DPS gun and amp you can use efficiently (and afford). Since you only asked about a gun, that is all I am going to answer to. ;)

You need the highest DPS gun and amp you can use efficiently (and afford). Since you only asked about a gun, that is all I am going to answer to. ;)

that is so not true

Lets say we have a weapon whith a reload rate of 150 with 40 damage versus

a gun with a reload rate of 10 with 1500 damage.. which one will kill and which one will do 1 dmg ?

what would you do with an amped MM in pvp4?

i would say you need a combo of speed + high single damage, as you still need to cut thru armors, MM dont do that for you.

LOL - it looks like you're wanting someone to 'take out' Gunzy in the title of the thread !! :eek:

RUN GUNZZYYY RUUUUUUUNNN!! :sniper:

I don't pk - I'm too nice. :laugh:
ok ok ok .. sometimes I do.
I like to use a sword, because it generally cuts through ring armor noobs and because I can repair it. :ahh:

I've shot an ML 45, before. :drool: I would like to have that in a 'real' pk situation versus the ring.

Hi Anna ! :wave:

Hahahaha now i get it!! :yay::laugh: lol, sry , didn't mean to scare ya Gunzy ^^

Hey Danielle! :wtg: :D

Tango seems like a nice start if you have skills and peds....nice dmg and range.
The big LRs the Rx units were killing me with weren't bad either, they impressed a lot of people the same way judging by the skulls and white dots.

Rockets do large dmg with not too bad reload, as long as there is no other target close to spread the dmg?

Based on skills and affordability I would say rockets were the wisest way to go in PvP areas if you feel like taking on anyone armed at all. Most times if you have to ask what weapon, I think you're already dead though? :laugh:

t

yeah.. I wish it was slightly a bit more like counter strike
that would really set EU to the next lvl

Best "weapon" for succesfull PVP would be imp/mod fap + some nice hp IMO

I see alot of pk'ers doing alrite with the Isis LR 59.

Seems like a fairly decent low end rifle.

I see alot of pk'ers doing alrite with the Isis LR 59.

Seems like a fairly decent low end rifle.

LR59 is great, but you need a big amp on it, just like any pk gun. Dont forget the blp (L) either - they chuck out alot of damage.

DPS doesnt really work in pvp, its damage per hit that counts more.

Isis LR 66 + BBC - 208 max dmg; I've been shot at one time... twice :eek: with such a combo. I was lucky, as the first shot was 90 something... obviously the PK-er didn't have have it maxed out.

Every time I been killed in pvp4 its been by someone with a marber tango ME with a massive amp. 75% of the time I never even get to see the GD appear to bother running.

Every time I been killed in pvp4 its been by someone with a marber tango ME with a massive amp. 75% of the time I never even get to see the GD appear to bother running.

Tango ME? :eek:
Some lucky mentor that must have been.

t

Cant you post a screenie of that weapon next time you see it? I have never even heard of a Mentor Edition of the tango :laugh:

Hello everyone! :D Just wondering what GUN and WHY u would use it in PVP? (Rig and PvP4...)

Just like many already said, i concur, use the biggest weapon you are maxxed on and can afford, and slap on the biggest amp it can hold that you can afford, and go berzerk :)

Rockets and Determination, amped Apis, amped plasma, ....

In the ring it's usually my EP-50 and/or Determination. Because they're repairable. And the irony of long range, slow reload plasmas in the ring is always fun :D
Or rockets/grenades cos I'm skilling on them and they're fun to play with
Occasionally I'll go mad and buy a LR59, Apis, Assassin or similar for a bit of a play in the ring. Not very often tho

I'd go get a tango if I were you :D

Slap a pro900/bbc on there and you can kill nearly everybody :D

Back