PVP stream

jesus man you fight with bare hands vs people who never miss or you don't realise that.

Arkadia pvp got less lag vs pvp4 :D but still he didnt miss much there in some cases :D

to be fair i think i gave them a good challenge the aiming system is different to csgo overwatch and valorant so will take time

to be fair i think i gave them a good challenge the aiming system is different to csgo overwatch and valorant so will take time
Dude how much ping u have ?

there is no challenge for programs mate.They autotrigger fire when target is red on you.All the got to do is move cursor until it connects to your body and bam insta auto fire.
Hopefully by 2050 mindark will open their eyes to pvp.

You are doing really good in pvp, just need to skill up a bit :)

i see so red crosshair and it shoots i figured thats possible , well seems like ill need more HP

The only difference is that you see and then you press mouse1 to shoot, they just have to see it and you are automatically dead :), no one is pressing fire with their mouse at their end.A software does that.

Back