PVP4 Heartsink HOF

Rocket192

Elite
Society
Classified
Sean Rocket Connors
I'll start by saying this wasn't my greatest loot, or some über hit, but it was meaningful..
So there I was, minding my own business mining as usual, hit rate sucked, claims sucked, the patriots were winning against the colts, I had 2 hours of law school reading to do still...

So I decided "let's go play in pvp4"

This was my first time ever even entering pvp4.. I had no intention of mining, just wanted to check it out.

Curiosity got the best of me... 1st drop, no resources.... 2nd drop, Vast Lyst hof 1705 ped.

My heart sank and raced all at once.. I had never been so disappointed and upset that I got a hof.. I panicked, but decided to remain cool.. It was around midnight my time, the patriots had just won, so I was twice as upset.

I decided that I should just dig the whole claim up that night while fewer players were on to discover it and camp it.

I calculated that with my trusty re-101 extractor (super Eco bruh) it would take 3 hours and 55 minutes not counting trips back to storage. What makes this better is my lack of a tp chip, but thankfully I was close to water and could escape to a vehicle floating nearby if needed.

So I started drilling.. After I got the first 300TT out my paranoia was at an all time high. I tried to do my readings while drilling up the claim but was glancing up every 30 seconds

At 3:40am I drilled up the last .18 ped of stones, and rejoiced. I had done it, I didn't get shot, and only had to shoot 2 people who came too near. The other backed off because he wasnt an über dick.

The day my car exploded in a parking lot doesn't trump the gut wrenching anxiety hitting this hof gave me. So I sit here listening to my contracts professor drum on about promissory estoppel while I share this story with you all after my 4th cup of einstien's neighborhood blend coffe.

10/10 would heart attack again.

Last edited:
Awesome story, and gratz!

Gratz! It's fun when you get mad about hoffing :D

GZ! I am always happy to see that it is possible, but I can't count the number of times over the years I did that and haven't even gotten a global! :laugh:

Back