Q&A answers coming today

Status
pff my rock is too comfy. but for lets say a MM i could move out.
an M & M might get offered - maybe even a bag of M&Ms or a M&M Blizzard from Dairy Queen...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/As_Slow_As_Possible
Organ²/ASLSP (As SLow aS Possible) is a musical piece composed by John Cage and is the subject of one of the longest-lasting musical performances yet undertaken. It was originally written in 1987 for organ and is adapted from the earlier work ASLSP 1985; a typical performance of the piano piece lasts for about 20 to 70 minutes.[1] In 1985, Cage opted to omit the detail of "exactly how slow the piece should be played".
The current organ performance of the piece at St. Burchardi church in Halberstadt, Germany, began in 2001 and is scheduled to have a duration of 639 years, ending in 2640.

Last edited:
Has the questions been answered and posted yet?

It keeps getting postponed... lol.. :)

Mah trust cup

\_/

empty :(

Yet again the fuckers at whatever the fuck they are called now that will probably be called something els again in a few months time has failed just as they always do. Superb management of time as always. Ever heard of get your lazy fat ass in gear and actualy meet a deadline, No ? Wake the fuck up before you lose your depositers.

You still deposit? Are you nuts?
No deposit until space travel is back in a SENSEful manner PLUS i have a compensation for my taming engament years ago (no, I don't believe taming comes back in the next 12 months).

Hanne said by wednesday. Not which wednesday though. All above board as far as I can see.

Regards to all:)

You still deposit? Are you nuts?
No deposit until space travel is back in a SENSEful manner PLUS i have a compensation for my taming engament years ago (no, I don't believe taming comes back in the next 12 months).

I decided last year with the MM event setup being what it was that I will not give a single cent to FPC/SDS/SEE ever again. Now im just staying around on planet waiting for one of the future planets to be reliesed before I will part Calypso.

Hmm wonder if an online protest in PA will wake them the fuck up.

I decided last year with the MM event setup being what it was that I will not give a single cent to FPC/SDS/SEE ever again. Now im just staying around on planet waiting for one of the future planets to be reliesed before I will part Calypso.

Hmm wonder if an online protest in PA will wake them the fuck up.

You are pretty rude for someone with Karma in name :D

You are pretty rude for someone with Karma in name :D

Im just rude because of becoming more and more pissedoff at the BS they push down our throughts every possible opertunity they get and the lack of responsabilitys they show while every action they make seems to be geared towards sucking more cash out of us instead of trying to retain us.
Who wants to bet against the Answer thread to the Q&A being nothing more then a PR ploy only answering what they can put a positive spinn to while completely sidestepping the major or important questions with ither BS answers or total exclusion from the list?

i think that QA should be periodicaly performed every monyth. Even if MA/FPC/SVW/SDS will be answering same questions every month ( like when- mentoring,taming,makeup,space)

Im just rude because of becoming more and more pissedoff at the BS they push down our throughts every possible opertunity they get and the lack of responsabilitys they show while every action they make seems to be geared towards sucking more cash out of us instead of trying to retain us.
Who wants to bet against the Answer thread to the Q&A being nothing more then a PR ploy only answering what they can put a positive spinn to while completely sidestepping the major or important questions with ither BS answers or total exclusion from the list?

Welcome to Entropia Universe !

i think that QA should be periodicaly performed every monyth. Even if MA/FPC/SVW/SDS will be answering same questions every month ( like when- mentoring,taming,makeup,space)
Yep. Would be nice if that happened!

just adding my presence here to the mass of people unhappy with delays...I want my pilots back! haven't seen some on fl for more than a year

im fealing a bit like to be the toilet

let it say me in other words: 'when is today?'
:silly2:

Is ASAP tomorrow?

I guess ASAP means more then 24 hours?

I don't care? Since I didn't ask a question ... **roll eyes**

I am not really interested in all this BS anymore (... this "Achievement Feature" made me lough. Nice joke MA. Thank you!). The trust is gone. I want the features back I just payed for in the past and cannot access since more than 16 months meanwhile. Serious folks! That's 32% of the time I spent at Calypso!

... as Mastermesh suggested: Will we get some compensation for being not able to use makeup [... and all the others]?

Hanne i'm very disapointed by this responce

Means As Soon As Possible.

I think Im going to make it my superhero-name.
ASAPWoman - You're in need? I'll be there asap!

It's not funny, It's not a joke, ppl here are very upset at what is hapening. If MA/FPC/SEE and whoever is responsible right now does not start taking this a lot more seriously your all gona end up on the unemployment line. I would hate to see this game fail, but the way things are going, thats where it's heading.

okay who is hiding the "calm down" button for this forum :scratch2:
why are people upset when they know what will happen? :smoke:

take the waiting as characteristic of MA/FPC erh.. SDS
it was, it is and it will happen again.....:yup:

okay who is hiding the "calm down" button for this forum :scratch2:
why are people upset when they know what will happen? :smoke:

take the waiting as characteristic of MA/FPC erh.. SDS
it was, it is and it will happen again.....:yup:

Did you pay more than 2k PED for makeup? Calm down? Sure, no problem. I am still here. But it should be allowed to ask for this features since one paid for it.

I am not really interested in new features as long as the old features are not back.

... or wait ... you were kidding, weren't you?

hopefully :yup:
heard that one last Thursday, lol... Hanne is off playing hide and seek in game now I guess...? Who else is getting tired of the same ol typical diversions, smoke and mirrors.

Ah well, at least the rent refund is back in now. Just got mine on logging in. :)

Last edited:
Hanne i'm very disapointed by this responce

It's not funny, It's not a joke, ppl here are very upset at what is hapening. If MA/FPC/SEE and whoever is responsible right now does not start taking this a lot more seriously your all gona end up on the unemployment line. I would hate to see this game fail, but the way things are going, thats where it's heading.

Yeah your right... Hanne's remarks are not funny at all....

No one likes trolls and no one like people ignoring them and Hanne
is culprit in both scenarios. Ignoring valid questions/concerns of
the community that she "is allowed to answer". And no I'm not talking
about eta's or whats coming to Calypso in the next vu because of course she can't answer those..

qs_410.gif

Where the hell have you been? :scratch2:

Here, let me pull you out from under that rock. ;)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?205837-Q-amp-A-Thread-The-Next-Chapter

Araneatrox Young 177 PED Wednesday, February 16, 2011 17:55
Araneatrox Young 96 PED Wednesday, February 16, 2011 07:30
Araneatrox Young 91 PED Wednesday, February 16, 2011 07:07
Araneatrox Young 52 PED Wednesday, February 16, 2011 06:55
Araneatrox Young 86 PED Wednesday, February 16, 2011 05:43
Araneatrox Young 56 PED Wednesday, February 16, 2011 04:37
Araneatrox Young 74 PED Wednesday, February 16, 2011 04:24
Araneatrox Young 114 PED Monday, February 14, 2011 09:05
Araneatrox Young 53 PED Monday, February 14, 2011 08:50
Araneatrox Young 53 PED Monday, February 14, 2011 08:43
Araneatrox Young 63 PED Monday, February 14, 2011 07:54
Araneatrox Young 106 PED Monday, February 14, 2011 07:41
Araneatrox Young 99 PED Monday, February 14, 2011 07:20
Araneatrox Young 132 PED Sunday, February 13, 2011 02:26
Araneatrox Young 52 PED Sunday, February 13, 2011 01:48
Araneatrox Young 75 PED Saturday, February 12, 2011 05:51
Araneatrox Young 87 PED Friday, February 11, 2011 06:14
Araneatrox Young 80 PED Friday, February 11, 2011 05:20

under that rock...

Unfortunately it looks like it won't be today after all, but we're working on them and will provide them to you asap.

No problem.. This last 2 - 2 1/2 year MA-FPC or as it called today SDS/SEE had or has big problem to ceep any time-line. Like the new planet Calypso Cry-eng 2 = 14 months or SGA-event = 5 weeks or all old systems before 2010 = that will we see. And many more things.:tapfinger

Isnt the behaviour getting a little sad? :)

Araneatrox Young 177 PED Wednesday, February 16, 2011 17:55
Araneatrox Young 96 PED Wednesday, February 16, 2011 07:30
Araneatrox Young 91 PED Wednesday, February 16, 2011 07:07
Araneatrox Young 52 PED Wednesday, February 16, 2011 06:55
Araneatrox Young 86 PED Wednesday, February 16, 2011 05:43
Araneatrox Young 56 PED Wednesday, February 16, 2011 04:37
Araneatrox Young 74 PED Wednesday, February 16, 2011 04:24
Araneatrox Young 114 PED Monday, February 14, 2011 09:05
Araneatrox Young 53 PED Monday, February 14, 2011 08:50
Araneatrox Young 53 PED Monday, February 14, 2011 08:43
Araneatrox Young 63 PED Monday, February 14, 2011 07:54
Araneatrox Young 106 PED Monday, February 14, 2011 07:41
Araneatrox Young 99 PED Monday, February 14, 2011 07:20
Araneatrox Young 132 PED Sunday, February 13, 2011 02:26
Araneatrox Young 52 PED Sunday, February 13, 2011 01:48
Araneatrox Young 75 PED Saturday, February 12, 2011 05:51
Araneatrox Young 87 PED Friday, February 11, 2011 06:14
Araneatrox Young 80 PED Friday, February 11, 2011 05:20

under that rock...

So what, is that supposed to impress me or something? :rolleyes:

That is data from this week... the Q&A thread is from the end of last month. :dunce:

So what, is that supposed to impress me or something? :rolleyes:

That is data from this week... the Q&A thread is from the end of last month. :dunce:

Parlog was looking at Ranpha's new rock. He needs to look at the older rock from last month. A rock is a rock, Chrome. :yup:...If it's impressive, I'm sure the Ped sticking out will speak for itself. :shots:

Status
Back