Question: Q1: What is the road map for pet development

Kombinator

Marauder
Society
CCCP
Velikii Komby Kombinator
Can you offer some clear insight with dates as to where you intend to take the pet related game angle

Unfortunately we cannot share any specific plans for the taming system at this time.

As I have mentioned in previous AMA threads, I’d like to increase the trust level the community has for MindArk, and for the moment that means only announcing features and changes that we are certain that we will be able to deliver in a timely manner.

Unfortunately we cannot share any specific plans for the taming system at this time.

As I have mentioned in previous AMA threads, I’d like to increase the trust level the community has for MindArk, and for the moment that means only announcing features and changes that we are certain that we will be able to deliver in a timely manner.

You guys got 583,000ped ( $58,300! ) for stables that still don't have promised functions after years! Is the trust level for newer players more important than the trust level for your older customers?

No item points for stables or anything, some don't even have a shell of a building.

You want to increase the trust level? :rolleyes: Then either refund them or add something to them which includes pet development SHORTTERM

Im not trying to be rude but people spent a lot of money on these things and ships in space at least work functionally well. It wouldn't take much to restore faith by adding more useful stable buffs or item points or anything and im sure would take little effort

You guys got 583,000ped ( $58,300! ) for stables that still don't have promised functions after years! Is the trust level for newer players more important than the trust level for your older customers?

No item points for stables or anything, some don't even have a shell of a building.

You want to increase the trust level? :rolleyes: Then either refund them or add something to them which includes pet development SHORTTERM

Im not trying to be rude but people spent a lot of money on these things and ships in space at least work functionally well. It wouldn't take much to restore faith by adding more useful stable buffs or item points or anything and im sure would take little effort

I strongly recommend that players who invested BEFORE the leadership change really need to be revisited themselves, and that they need the utility value of their investments revisited so they don't feel so untrusting towards the platform. These areas include as follows: Stables, Spaceships, Shops, Land Areas.

You know..... this AMA.... is going to make everyone busy... since $ already paid because on trusting them, why not just give them another a year ? Any difference ? Unless......

PS: Dear Timp44, I definitely understand how you feel. If I am you, I will request for a refund, till they fully develop the product, then buy again. Who cares about those excuses, right ?

I strongly recommend that players who invested BEFORE the leadership change really need to be revisited themselves, and that they need the utility value of their investments revisited so they don't feel so untrusting towards the platform. These areas include as follows: Stables, Spaceships, Shops, Land Areas.

Yeah i agree with this even though i have no intrest in space or stables, but players invested a lot in theses and it dose feel a kick in teeth to theses investors.

Level of trust for Mindark is zero to negative, and by not answering questions and not addressing major concerns and platform issues like pet development, avatar sales etc the trust keeps on dropping.

Hiding and not committing is not a way to improve anything, quite the opposite.

Back