Query on MindArk. Information.

DurakJung

Prowler
Society
The mental Kangaroos
Durakk Jung
Probably not a new query But :scratch2:

To start with what is really known about the company and some more inside knowledge.

I havent looked that much however, there appears to be a general lack of information on who MA's inner realm really is.

Plenty of propaganda posted by the compamy that does not really tell much about the inner structure at all.

EG How many employees at MA.

Support why does it feel so pre-empted eg stock type answers etc, could be generated from a lack of staff.

The problems they are having with a proven product cry in vu10 again indicates not enough programmers maybe.

This is not a MA knocker post I admire the business model and what they have achieved and love the game. I hope it will not be used as such and instead bring forward some positive information and theories

I just find it difficult that an enterprise as large and involved as this game appears to be there is little real information from the creators themselves.
Surely there has been actual factual leaks. :scratch2:

All I have seen in most areas is information collated by many dedicated particapants and bless them.

Some of these thoughts probably have allready been answered.

Jung

Actually the company I'm 38% shareholder and marketing/pr-manager of IRL has 27 employees, 46% more net profit and 92% satisfied customers just to give some numbers.

So with Mindark having 48 employees, far less net profit (still, profit...), backgoing relative growth and a consumer satisfaction from... uhm... just browse here on the board I would say, the board of directors should be considered to be replaced by time before downfall.

Often enuff seen what happens when a company screws their customers, maybe MA should focus more on this issue than "nice" numbers and $$$ for their management.

Softly said, hard spoken, however I don't think that I'm alone with this opinion.

Not relevant ---> wrong place.

Last edited:
Can i ask how many costumers off the ( 92% satisfied customers ) does a avrige depo on 1k $ or more per month, dont want any namnes just how many.

And how meny off this ( 92% satisfied customers ) has an avrige depo at 20$ or less per month.

It would be fun to know.:)

100% of our customers pay at least €1.200 for our product (per year), around 45% more than €10.000, single customers up to €100.000.

I thought they put the stock market flotation on hold ?

You are definately right about their finacial reports being available though :)

yea, you are correct, I mistated that they are public, but their information is public as noted.

Wouldnt suprice me if they have workes in China to, works for 1$/hour in a basement haha

Wouldnt suprice me if they have workes in China to, works for 1$/hour in a basement haha

Lol, well they sometimes mentioned that they where opening an office in Mexico. They also employed an database expert guru whatever consultant from India back in the days to speed up things significantly...

That employeee number stat amused me in their report...they don't seem to actually know ...ranges from 40s to 70s and averages inbetween in just that one report. :laugh:

t

That employeee number stat amused me in their report...they don't seem to actually know ...ranges from 40s to 70s and averages inbetween in just that one report. :laugh:

t

Could be due to temporary consignments/contracts such as the db consultant mentioned above.

Interesting.

So far :D

Had a big day and then a big night. Pub Lol.

Read very quickly through financial report.

However first impression lots of chiefs getting big bucks.

How may indians?

Come on people re my original post more info

Plenty of propaganda posted by the compamy that does not really tell much about the inner structure at all.
Jung
57 employees @ 395000 each:scratch2:

I want some shares:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cant wait till I am sober to revamp financial report:)

Anyone with concrete external info??

Jung

There was a new subsidiary in Mexico, seems it was to be support as well as development. I can find no info anywhere on whether or not this subsidiary even still exists, nor how many employees it has etc. FPC is now also a subsidiary, as well as MindBank, so MindArk seems to continue splitting into more and more subsidiaries, which we can find about as much info on as we can the parent company. They have always been anything but transparent as a business, some say that is the 'Swedish way' of business, I don't know, but if they ever hope to actually break into the 'gaming' market in the Western world in any significant way, they need to lose that way of thinking and become much more transparent in lots of ways.

"During the last quarter of 2007, Mindark incorporated its first international subsidiary under the Illunova SA de CV name in Playa del Carmen, Mexico . Illunova will conduct software development work and customer support on behalf of the parent company. The establishing of a subsidiary, this first one on the American continent, marks the start of a process which aims to establish Mindark representation on all continents world wide."

I would like to have had some explanation as well of why the IPO did not happen, and if it ever will happen, as that would be the kicker in the transparency problem, that simply would no longer work if selling shares on the open market. Perhaps that is why it was dropped?

"Last but not the least, in October 2007 Mindark has contracted Investment bank Credit Suisse to take the company to an international stock exchange. The stock listing is planned to be accompanied by an IPO. These strengthened financial resources will enable Mindark to expand its business globally at an accelerated pace in support of its present and future partners."

(quotes from the CEO Comment 2007)

Could be due to temporary consignments/contracts such as the db consultant mentioned above.

Contractors aren't employees, so not really.

It's interesting in the range of numbers given...unless FPC splitting makes a difference maybe?

t

Back