Quest Bugs for the new beginner zone

iaryave

Hatchling
Ibup Sturm Profenium
All quests have a bug that could drive new impatient players nuts.

That is if you use up all your resources before the actual quest asks you to do so (e.g. you refine 3 lysts before you close the quest log that tells you to do it.) you will not be able to complete it unless you can get 3 new lysts or what ever resources you needed.

If you are new why would you know about refining before the quest tells you what it is?

If you are new why would you know about refining before the quest tells you what it is?

Because a lot of people wont read and as soon as they got materials they go ahead.

There is a display issue with the amount of ammo left to shoot.
I got 5K ammo but according to display only 4961.

28800-ammoissue.jpg

Atm..

I have 13 lyst.. Got a quest to gather 3.

A broken gun.. Got a quest to kill 4 Tripudion. Abd Gather 3 Nova fragments

Hmm.. got a note on the lyst mission:p

i am wonderimg what are the rewards of the quests since only one week 2way teleport available for older avatars

also to the comments of the lyst ingots

we know what to do but since this is a newbie area bug it should be fixed since the less confusion for newbies the better

the lesser confusion the better the chance they stay to play longer

There is a display issue with the amount of ammo left to shoot.
I got 5K ammo but according to display only 4961.

28800-ammoissue.jpg

This is not a bug
it means that your gun can use this much ammo, of the total stack.
Do the math...
5k / what ur gun uses, round it to the bottom, and multiply it by the shots u can fire with it again...
when you have fired these shots, you will have a leftover ammo of 0039

cheers
Naomi

Thanks for pointing this out Naomi. I knew that somewhere back in my head, but I apperently got confused, as I'm used to whole numbers and now suddenly there wasn't.
+rep to you

Here's another bug I found

Well I found a bug and this deals with the mining 101 part of the program.

The Genesis Star representative gives you 5 'rookie' bombs and doesn't tell you where to go (so I assumed (which make an 'A**' out of 'u' and 'me') that you could drop them anywhere.. (Wrong)

You have to go to a specific area (just outside the gateway) and drop the bombs there. (and if you don't complete the task, you really don't get a second chance to move onto the other quests in the series.

So yeah they really need to fix this one badly, else folks will get turned off of mining in a hurry.

Ben Coyote a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper"

yup no TT (and storage) i heard

and MA said go there without items

Another small bug : for the hunting missions, when you are given the rookie amp, if you choose the option "i know how to use an amp" or something like that the first time it is displayed, it does nothing.

Also, for the fragments mission, you have to get the fragments after you start the quest. But if you already have the fragments in inventory, you only need to find one fragment to finish the mission. (but that is not possible for a newcomer so not important)

Back