Quest! Guess who the two miners are!

De Hotte

Alpha
Society
RELICS
Carlos De La Hotte
A little quest! Two of these EU-players are miners! The rest are hunters! Is it possible to see who the miners are?
Guess who the two miners are!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Good luck!

All the best! Hotte

I guess you think they are 4 and 8.

Yep I think 4 & 8 too :laugh:

2 and 6 are defenetly hunters.

Why would a miner be happy and a hunter sad?:scratch2:

10 is defenetly one of those who whines on EF :D

2 & 4 for sure.:)
Cheers
/Arwen

Broom broom!

i say 2 and 10

It HAS to be 4 & 8. :laugh:

4&8 for sure :D

4 & 8. #5 is a crafter.

4 & 8, the only ones smiling. I'm not sure why though :laugh:

~Tracer

4 & 8 are Hunters, and clearly Loving it. Of course.

All the rest are Crafters who just spunked their wad on an Amp run, except for #6 who is a scammer and just got caught, and banned.

There are no miners in the picture, all the miners are out taking half an hour to extract 5 ped of Lyst from the side of a cliff...

#10 - This is a newbie that got revived NE of Atlas Haven North and just died on her 4th attempt to get past the Trox's

7 & 2

The ones that are really sad are the crafters. The ones in the nice cloths are hunters.

I guess you want to hear 4 and 8 ;).

5 is an alien .. forehead gave him away.

t

Please stop posting such frivilous/off-topic threads in EU General Discussion, if they are not directly related to Entropia Universe.

This is the 4th or 5th thread of yours that I have needed to move in the past week.

Forum Rules said:
3.3 - Thread Location
Please make an effort to post new threads in the appropriate forum or subforum. Posting threads in the proper section makes the forum easier to browse for all members and visitors, and reduces the workload for our volunteer moderators and administrators. If you are unsure where to post a new thread, please take the time to read the forum descriptions in order to familiarize yourself with the focus of the various available forums and subforums. Threads posted in an inappropriate forum will be moved without notice. Note that threads and posts made in the General Discussion forum do NOT earn any EFDs.

Moved. :rolleyes:

Im sorry 711! Ill try to it right next time! Im just a miner! Im sorry!

Back