"Quest Giver: OP S of Fort Argus, Iron Challenge Mission Broker(?????, ?????) "

lon 75832
lat 91488

Broker at outpost S from Argus
1. 100 merps
reward: strenght increase 1p

2. kill 500 merps

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Here's a screencaps. Broker is at (75880,91443)

sorry for the confusion, but does A-list mean that there will also be a B-list? I count around 26 missions out of the +80 so is there any clue as to the others?

Tass

Update the first post with all this new data.

Iron Challenge: 500 Feffoid

ICxx- Iron Challenge: 500 Feffoid

Reward: - 250 nova fragments

Done by "Max Extreme Hunter" in SWE Hunt

Here is a list of what I got when I ran around maybe it can help some:

•Camp Phoenix, just north of the teleporter. 62961,82500
- scout hadesheim crater
(- 100 droka?)
•Outpost near the swamp west of Port Athena. 68864, 69194
- Kill 100 warriors
•The Junkyard Bar in Fort Fury.
- Kill 100 feffs
•Outpost north-east of Fort Ithaca. 69457, 88736
- Scout surrounding areas
(- 100 trox)
•Outpost north of Fort Troy.
- Shoot 100 hiryuu
•Outpost south-east of Jason Center. 76817, 79118
- Scout around
- 100 argonauts
•At the gate to Camp Echidna.79490,87893
- Shoot 100 fouls
•Outpost south of Fort Argus, near PvP border. 75880, 91443
- Shoot 100 merps
•Outpost south of the Oil Rig. 83888, 78154
(- 100 spiders)
•Service container in Minopolis. 87446, 85136
(- 100 armax?)
•Outpost west of Fort Zeus. 83537,93374
- 100 molisk
emisslist (keyword for search function I can refer to ingame...)

Last edited:
Can somebody explain me what is meant by "choosing a different pathway" will this mean that if u choose to do one mission u wont be able to start others? or if you started one others will be locked etc? thanks

Merps loot is killing me :/

Can somebody explain me what is meant by "choosing a different pathway" will this mean that if u choose to do one mission u wont be able to start others? or if you started one others will be locked etc? thanks

No ides, but sure hope I'm not stuck with merps 4EVER :eek:

Iron challange: 100 argonaut - 1 strength point

Tapping into genesis Star communications Quest gave my Evade skill increase and 500 Nova, no idea how much ;/

its a Chain link quest that follows on from "For discreet applicants only"

That's a shame tbh. Agility from 60 to 61 is so much more than from 20 to 21 ... for the same amount of mobs killed - not very fair.

For 100 mobs killed you will probably go alone from the shooting from 20 AGI to 25 :D

Honestly...for people with 80 AGI/STR those missions might give some satisfaction for finally getting at least a bit ahead, but nothing more.
Attritbutes as mission rewards does not sound that good as "rewards" to me, waters down how active one really has been, because they are not chipable.
That computer skill gain is at lest something sellable.
I would prefer some items.
Unless of course, the last part of the missions (will probably be "kill 10000 of xxx"") gives something really special :D

First of all

FUUUUU MA

Second

1000merps killed = agility gain

Third

4. mission is to kill 5000 merps...

Fourth

FUUUUU MA

First of all

FUUUUU MA

Second

Third

Fourth

FUUUUU MA

that is getting ridiculous

insane spents to get peanuts

well thats ma...

5th kill 50000 Merp and get 2 peanuts

My agility just went to 134. I got 133 agility like 3 years ago. So this was a good update IMO. :)
The one strength point slightly increased my hp.
Now if Deathifier manages to do something with the DNA so we can get a decent rate of fouls per second.. :D

Reward for 500 Foul is 250 Nova and unlocks the next mission to kill 1000 Foul.

Looks like the second mob missions are probably all like that.

My agility just went to 134. I got 133 agility like 3 years ago. So this was a good update IMO. :)
The one strength point slightly increased my hp.
Now if Deathifier manages to do something with the DNA so we can get a decent rate of fouls per second.. :D

I wonder if Atami can make merp LA even more packed with them? Too much running and looking atm I would say =)

I dont bother killing 500/1000/1500/..50000 fouls for one agility point just need enough fouls in a small place and I will fix them.
Question is, do we get agility or str in 500/1000/2000 mob missions?

You can do these missions in team.. but there's a catch..

Well today after I and a number of socmates got our games "updated", a fellow socmate and I decided to test out a theory..

Can all team members get a 'point' towards their goal (such as killing a mob in team, will that give you both a point?)

Well here's the answer... No.. But then there's a twist...

Let's say you have a group of people shooting just one mob..and whoever gets "The Last shot (That kills the mob) gets the "point" (I mean me and my socmate tested this out throughly, and it was whoever got the last shot got the point towards their goal (in our case we took the armax route)

So can you hunt in team? Yes.. But remember.. whoever gets the last shot in that kills the mob gets the point towards their "Goal"

(and it's funny cause we got two globals today..)

So maybe the answer to the challenge here isn't to do it solo, but rather in teams.. It's called Teamwork..

Ben Coyote a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper"

5000 merps are not a problem imo.... but where to will kill 5000 Hyryuu

Reward for 500 Foul is 250 Nova and unlocks the next mission to kill 1000 Foul.

Looks like the second mob missions are probably all like that.

I'm a bit confused by the reports. Were you given some kind of choice after completing this mission? The way some people have replied makes it seem like what you get as a reward is determined by some kind of choice you make... :scratch2:

First of all

FUUUUU MA

Second

Third

Fourth

FUUUUU MA

I think they're just buying some time to work on more quests. Can't wait till we get find 100 oil claims and craft 10,000 basic filters next month ;)

I'm a bit confused by the reports. Were you given some kind of choice after completing this mission? The way some people have replied makes it seem like what you get as a reward is determined by some kind of choice you make... :scratch2:

I think that the choices and multiple paths in missions come from the Cyclops area missions.
The iron challenges are cut and dry, kill x number, get x reward... always the same.

Anyone tested these in a team? If multiple ppl do dmg to a mob does it count for all members of the team?

JEHU

im still doing doing the lydon missions. anyone know where the crate is at?

I think that the choices and multiple paths in missions come from the Cyclops area missions.
The iron challenges are cut and dry, kill x number, get x reward... always the same.

That's how I understand it too. The release notes make a clear distinction between the Cyclops missions and the Iron Challenge missions. The only choices I've seen so far in the Iron Challenges is whether or not you accept the next mission (and if you don't you can go back to get it later).

I'm not doing any Cyclops missions for now until I know more about the implications of the choices.

Anyone tested these in a team? If multiple ppl do dmg to a mob does it count for all members of the team?

Someone said elsewhere that the person who got the kill shot got the point.

Killshot gets the quest point only :(

well i did the place a homing beacon on the genesis sensor. apparently im one of the few who went to the proffesor instead of the mission broker. now i have the task of finding a crate with special genesis equipment.

Well today after I and a number of socmates got our games "updated", a fellow socmate and I decided to test out a theory..

Can all team members get a 'point' towards their goal (such as killing a mob in team, will that give you both a point?)

Well here's the answer... No.. But then there's a twist...

Let's say you have a group of people shooting just one mob..and whoever gets "The Last shot (That kills the mob) gets the "point" (I mean me and my socmate tested this out throughly, and it was whoever got the last shot got the point towards their goal (in our case we took the armax route)

So can you hunt in team? Yes.. But remember.. whoever gets the last shot in that kills the mob gets the point towards their "Goal"

(and it's funny cause we got two globals today..)

So maybe the answer to the challenge here isn't to do it solo, but rather in teams.. It's called Teamwork..

Ben Coyote a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper"

Confirmed - did the same thing tonight - if there are Q's for 'Kill 100 Daspletor' or 'Kill 100 Proteron', it's gonna give a new meaning to the term 'KS' lol.

Well, for 500 armax kills u get... 250 frags... :( And unlock kill 1000 armax mission...

Status
Back