Question about enhancers

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Not sure if this is the right forum if not the mods can move for me.

This has to do with the level of item you are enhancing such as a high level weapon, armor, finder, FAP or what ever.

My question is, do you think an enhancer decays just as fast on a low level item as it would on a high level item. Another words would say that a weapon damage enhancer would decay just as fast on an opola as it would on a mod merc ? Do you think the decay is based solely on number of uses or does the level of the item play a part in the decay. Obviously you would get there much faster on a mod merc because it fires much faster than the opola if that is the case:)

My question is, do you think an enhancer decays just as fast on a low level item as it would on a high level item.

No, i'm pretty sure there is a difference. Not sure how big the difference is, or how it is determined.

No, i'm pretty sure there is a difference. Not sure how big the difference is, or how it is determined.

I would think and hope so too but I have no proof. Just wondering if anyone has tested this.

I have one on my 15 reload baringer, and I sometimes add some to my 54 reload shagadi sword.

I think it's purely number of uses. The one on my baringer just don't wants to breakm while the shagadi ones just keep breaking.

Back