question about high depth finders in foma

cyrano

so i was wondering when i first heard of f.o.m.a i heard it cut your range and depth in half
so would it make sense to mine with say a terramaster 8 or a Ziplex VRX3000 Seeker (L)
whats everyone elses take on that is it better to mien there wit ha high depth finder ?

Last edited:
more depth is almost pointless. even ma say they are addressing this issue. so no pointless. all you need Ian around 600depth until they chance the mining system to use depth. which should be soon.. hopefully

p.s. i have found every ore and never gone.higher than 700depth. I have also found it at a rate equal to deep.miners.
however i am currently researching a theory that links towers to deep depth hits

intresting....subscribed:smoke::smoke::smoke:

so i was wondering when i first heard of f.o.m.a i heard it cut your range and depth in half

Indoors mining system (Foma, HELL and soon Monria) only cuts your finder's range, not depth. And it's not a half, with 55m finder's range it's 22m and with 54m range it's 21.5m.

however i am currently researching a theory that links towers to deep depth hits

BS.

Back