Question about IRL Taxes

I think you need a certain number of posts to be able to add a signature - from memory it's more than 25 (or perhaps it was 50).

It's probably set up by 711 to go some way toward reducing the likelihood of spambots getting through to the forum.

Yeah I think the number is 15 since I seem to have suddenly gotten the ability to change my sig. Thanks for the clarification :)

Only a few ubers get more than they put in. EU doesnt register on most tax agencies and you can just state that the money you have withdrawn is what you have put in. There is no way to calculate your exact losses/ profits over the years. Don't bother reporting ingame income. Also if you don't withdraw it it's technically earnings in Sweden, and you are not a resident there. Virtual worlds are to hard to regulate.

It's funny that questions about tax often are jugged by what the tax department can track and see, and not by what is the right thing to do by the law ..... :laugh:

It's funny that questions about tax often are jugged by what the tax department can track and see, and not by what is the right thing to do by the law ..... :laugh:

The right thing to do is to pay all of the "taxes" that you want to - voluntarily ;-)

Just my 2 pecs lol

:twocents:

ok, my .96 pecs after they get through with *&@@**##*#(#&^#^$@^&^#&^#%(#&@*&(@

:(

Don't bother reporting ingame income. Also if you don't withdraw it it's technically earnings in Sweden, and you are not a resident there. Virtual worlds are to hard to regulate.

I'm pretty sure that until you recieve withdrawn money in an IRL currency there is technically NO earnings made in Sweden or anywhere else as far as the tax deparment are concerned .

Capital Gains/Investment rules apply.

Back