Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mercury

Marauder
Society
Dark Templar
Jenna "Star" Mercury
I'm curious as to whether the community would prefer to retain Mourner Stalkers on my Land or have a few Mourner Youngs mixed in with Combibo Stalkers (for the new mission for combibo). I was thinking to keep Mourner Stalkers + Combibo Stalkers there, but I know that when I go to do missions, I prefer a cleaner spawn of just the mob I'm there for.

The damages seem somewhat similar so I'm thinking I'll do a trial period with both mobs there for now. It will also help increase the density of mobs on the LA. Please answer the poll to let me know what YOU think! Thanks. :)

bumpers....

Mourner stalker min numbers combibo stalker max numbers

Combibos max please :D

Heading over to your LA now to start the mission.

There are big Combi's in many places on Caly <removed>.

But Mourner are practicaly extinct on Caly. And honestly, the big gen Mourner are not that tough a mob. Please keep the Mourner at max gen and spawn on your LA Star. If you want to mix with lower gen Mourners for new ppl, a lower density of them is cool too.

This is not a migration mission on Combi (limited time event) and I'd be concrened that the max gen, max spawn of Mourner will eventually become extinct here too because of another mob that's plentiful elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to see Combibo Stalkers Max Numbers and thats all....

When this change has been made let me know and I will do my mission I dont want to see even 1 Morner

Back