Question about Robot Beacon

Michael "MJ"

Dominant
Society
Assassins INC
Michael MJ Josephs
Hi all,

I recently looted a 25 ped beacon and decided to treat my soc to a mission. Can someone please tell me if there is a player limit on this mission and if so what is it?

Thx in advance :)

Michael "MJ" said:
Hi all,

I recently looted a 25 ped beacon and decided to treat my soc to a mission. Can someone please tell me if there is a player limit on this mission and if so what is it?

Thx in advance :)

limit use to be the same as a regular hunting team (12?). But has been months since Ive been on one that large...and ya know MA, if they have since changed it, they think its more fun if ya find out for yourself rather than they tell ya they changed it.

anyone done a large team in the last few months? or more recent?

Well I've only been playing for 2 months, and I was on an 11 person team once. So, recently at least 11.

Ava said:
Question: What exactl are bacon missions?
Answer: Search the forum !

Ava said:

lol, was that deliberate?

Ava said:

Bacon missions are normally a group of pigs that are on a mission to avoid becoming bacon. :D

PINKY said:
Bacon missions are normally a group of pigs that are on a mission to avoid becoming bacon. :D
LoL I just realised that he typed bacon!!! :laugh:

You can be a full team, but its not recomended on a 25Ped beacon... They have become alot easier = worse loots in boxses.

Ava said:

If you mine you can be lucky to get a "spaceship". In there you can find the value of 50 peds, were some of the value MIGHT be a beacon - OR were the value is only 50 peds. Beacons can have different values - and the more the tt is, the harder they are.

The beacon will show some coordinates on Calypso were a space ship will pick you up. In there you have a quest; to run through all the levels and kill bots/drones. On the top level you will have to kill the boss. When that is done, you have to open a lot of chests on the different levels but in a limited time before the spaceship explodes. When it does, you will all end up on the ground again and the quest is over. You hopefully afterwards have a lot of nice items from the chests on board of the spaceship. It is not possible to loot the chest before the boss is killed. It is not possible to get to a new level on the ship before all bots on one level is killed. If you die on the ship, you will end up on Calypso will no change of returning. Beacons are fun :D

Hope this was enough answer!

Back