Question about Ten Edition Items

Laurenz

Young
Society
The Ministry
Laurenz Lenci
I not sure if this is the right place but i just want to ask. Like i have seen now all TE Items come from Missions designed for Old Players with Uber Gear. They write to celebrate theyr 10 years and missions are at Aurli and now at PVP Area so No way for Normal Players? Is there any you maybe discovered for normal Players too to get maybe any of this Items or an Mission you Know. I Just Courius about as i would think this is an celebration for all and should give an way to all for any maybe special Items to find and to have found Looking to Hunt at them. So if you Know about anything i would realy like to know it :)

Oh by the Way TEN Edition Items HIHIHI. Sorry my bad English :D

Last edited:
I not sure if this is the right place but i just want to ask. Like i have seen now all TE Items come from Missions designed for Old Players with Uber Gear. They write to celebrate theyr 10 years and missions are at Aurli and now at PVP Area so No way for Normal Players? Is there any you maybe discovered for normal Players too to get maybe any of this Items or an Mission you Know. I Just Courius about as i would think this is an celebration for all and should give an way to all for any maybe special Items to find and to have found Looking to Hunt at them. So if you Know about anything i would realy like to know it :)

The event is just starting, over time hopefully we will seem some lower level TEN items drop.

Also remember who this game is marketed to

eubanner.jpg

Newer players/low players do not really come into it.

You show off as an ubber player, why are you complaining?

Yes thats True, I was Start at 2005 but loose my Avatar because i was stop a few Years for my Army Time and now startet all new and still Love it. The New Avatar not nearly good as Old one but i work at this :)
I sure one day i will be Good enough again to make the Big Things like with my First Avatar and tillt han i see how to come best and at moment it works well. I Just Miss the Oportunity for new Players as it would make Game much more atractive if there was some for all. New Player can bring new Fun to Game so they should have an Chance too i think.

Laurenz the uber uber. :)

Laurenz the uber uber. :)

Ask me in next celebration 20 Years Entropia maybe till than I Uber too :D
I happy with what i have now but still dream to become Big One day. I Think this is Goal of this Game :D
Maybe remember Liridon12 ? This have been my First Avatar and this times i Investet an Huge Amount of Money. I have had realy nice Toys with him. But He is gone and now I have Family and Kids so No way to start big as this again.
I now play slow and think I Love it this way too :D many things i have found i was not know when you can Buy all as you not even have see them at game :D

What TEN items are you talking about?
Where's the complete list of dozens of cool UL TEN items that have appeared? Oh wait, there aren't dozens of cool UL TEN items? :scratch2:

Oh by the Way TEN Edition Items HIHIHI. Sorry my bad English :D

mate, for a second language, you speak pretty bloody good English ^^b

Also yeah I dunno about your question though, I think some lower levelled people have got TEN items, like the Arsonic Chip III TEN edition and the CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.1 TEN edition also. Most of the uber players put the most ped turnover in the game though, so yes they are more likely to get the loot. If you have one person who shoots 100s mobs (you and me maybe) a day and you have Star or Jimmy who shoots maybe over 1000 per day, they have increased chance of loot. Now consider the mobs they kill are a lot higher up, so have more chance for big loots. Yes its annoying they get all the loot, but my annoyance is that I didn't start in 2003 and have the same amount of ped/gear as them =P not at MA or them. I'm sure you have the same sentiment though, maybe there could be more items for lower players than there is currently.

imo turnover doesnt have anything to do with looting event items,
im pretty sure im in top 10 of biggest pedcyclers(in hunting that is) on a daily basis,i global 20-50 times on 1 day..but i have never looted 1 event item..not during sga nor any other event

if it was random,the more peds you cycle the better the chance,seeing i cycle so much ..its higly improbable its random,
and seeing the items drop every year to the same names,im convinced the looters are handpicked

I heard the teen edition came with an exclusive Justin Bieber soundtrack. :girl:

I know it was a typo. I just wanted to share a laugh.

i killed the last 3 days 6.5k mobs. and i´m on from the unlucky guys who never lootet something spezial...
the time will come or maybe not, lol

imo turnover doesnt have anything to do with looting event items,
im pretty sure im in top 10 of biggest pedcyclers(in hunting that is) on a daily basis,i global 20-50 times on 1 day..but i have never looted 1 event item..not during sga nor any other event

if it was random,the more peds you cycle the better the chance,seeing i cycle so much ..its higly improbable its random,
and seeing the items drop every year to the same names,im convinced the looters are handpicked

During SGA I hunted 8-16 hours a day. Hunting almost exclusively drones and warriors as I noticed that my usual mobs were swamped with people decked out in awesome gear who were doing 2-3 mobs for every 1 I was killing. So I chose a mob I could kill equally as well as the ubers who were camping my mobs.
I did this because I was dedicated to looting just ONE item (didn't even care if it was just muscle oil SGA edition), and I knew that I could burn through drones like they were gibnibs... I looted 7 or 8 items in SGA (3 gloves, some other armor part, and a couple UL guns but nothing special).
I've never looted any other single item, ever, that is worth mentioning in any event. Nor have I ever put as much effort into getting an event item, since then. And I think that's the point right there.
I don't believe "they" are hand-picked... I would try for a TEN item, but I can't bring myself to play more than an hour anymore (EU is boring nowadays).
On that note, a funny thing to consider, is that I used to think you (and your boss) were the lucky ones when you used to get the big loots on the mobs I was hunting all the time lol

I personally believe that your best bet is to pick one mob that is likely to drop a TEN item, stick to it, do nothing else but grind and just hope for the best!

Last edited:
big loots ? :p
i have 830k in tracker and my highest loot in tracker is 2900 orso..so hardly any big loots here :)

i do get items outside events though,just never in an event

Back