Question: nemesis still drops ?

sav

Old
Hmm I have been scouting around a little this last month and havent really found many that has looted any nemisis part. Does anyone know if nemisis is dropping at al lately?

Nemesis still drops pretty regularily, just hunt like crazy and you might get some, but I know it still drops ;)

Just hunt like crazy, and you're pretty much guaranteed to not get anything worthwile at the moment. :)

Sorry for the doomsayer type post, but really... loots have been so baaaad lately...

The Mighty said:
Just hunt like crazy, and you're pretty much guaranteed to not get anything worthwile at the moment. :)

Sorry for the doomsayer type post, but really... loots have been so baaaad lately...

depends what you consider crazy hunting ;)

hunting 10 hours a day on, what, Argonaut Leaders+ should get you something decent after a month ;)

I looted Nemesis Arm-Guards male yesterday from a trooper gen 6. So yes they still drop.

if u have the amount of money to do that , maybe :laugh:
i was hunting today for about 9 hours .... gess what i got in the end ... empty hands ; everithing was empty : Atrox old , Atrox provider , armax bull old ,warrior gen 1 , even a trooper gen 5 was empty .
sometimes i think Mindark goes a litle too far :rolleyes: , i like this game , but some times i think they r calling me stupid for playing it

I'm starting to think you're right Nark.

Like they're sitting in their offices laughing at us PE Addicts. No matter what they throw at us, we still keep depositing. No matter how difficult they make it, we still keep playing.

*Feeling Stoopid*

I'm just too addicted though, so I'll probably continue to deposit. Continue to hunt. Continue to get crappy loots.

I pay, I shoot, I loot, I cry.

Cmon

You all know the Chance to lose Monney is Bigger than gain some , you ever Knowed :)

You all Expect a Loot that let you nearly Brake Even sometimes small Loses sometimes small Gains and sometimes a big Fat Hof. I can understand that, i would love that too. But where the Hofs come from if nobody lose lots of Monney ? When we Substracted the Costs for Development in PE and the Payment for the Employees and the Extra Cash called Profit what left in the Jackpot ? How mutch would it be, could it enough to give out a nearly Brake even loot ? What happens to the guys with über Stuff and Skills, wouldnt they become Cash Mashines because the Payout have to Orientate on the "Average Hunter" widrawing your deposited cash and living from it ?

How would the Economy Change ? How tough would the Cry of the Players when for Example Nemesis become pretty Common because of Incrased Item Drops. How good would Players feel who payed 1200 ped+ for a Set and see it around for 200 Ped ? How mutch Nemesis or other decent Armor Parts you Think got ever Traded to TT ?!!!

I think there isn't simply enough Monney to Offer the Players balanced Loots.
Ma can not Put Tons of Peds into Game without the Backup of Hard Currency. They have to Pay out on Demand and there is always a chance that a Lot of People wanna Widraw. I guess they tryed this and went almost Bancrupt bevore.

This is bad for us Players , but if you ever thinked about it you should know there is a Long Term Lose Guaranted when you just stick to the Professions Ma offers, and have no Pre Gold Über Items or do start Trading.

Floor said:
I looted Nemesis Arm-Guards male yesterday from a trooper gen 6. So yes they still drop.

Sav only wanted to know whether nemeisis is still dropping, he didnt want all this crap about bad loots. cant you people not hijack a thread for once. the only person with an answer was Floor (see above). cmon people quit whining.

and as far as i know nemesis is still dropping.

Regards,
Spamboy

Spamboy said:
Sav only wanted to know whether nemeisis is still dropping, he didnt want all this crap about bad loots. cant you people not hijack a thread for once. the only person with an answer was Floor (see above). cmon people quit whining.

and as far as i know nemesis is still dropping.

Regards,
Spamboy

I answered properly ;)

and try not posting useless crap for once too ;)

aye, nem still drops from cauda as well.. lots of this 'mid-level' stuff still drops.. vigi, boar, nem, this, that.. just gotta run around and blow shit up. nothing to it but to do it =D

dacauda ...drop`s nemesis... ... i hunt a full day ..and .. no sign of any armour :)))

Tzak said:
dacauda ...drop`s nemesis... ... i hunt a full day ..and .. no sign of any armour :)))

hunt provider and up,you will get plenty of goblin, and a hihger chanche of getting a goood armor drop (vigi or nem harness)

well ty.. hope i get some :)

Tzak said:
well ty.. hope i get some :)

cauda provider and up can mainly be found on amethera...just wathc out for the other mobs there :)

(like falxangius)

yes.. but ... i don`t really like a lot amethera.. once i got killed like 20-30 times :( by some players :)
well... maibe when i will be more skilled ...i`ll try out :)

but ... on eudoria... where i can find some good loot cornuca ? :) :p

Tzak said:
yes.. but ... i don`t really like a lot amethera.. once i got killed like 20-30 times :( by some players :)
well... maibe when i will be more skilled ...i`ll try out :)

but ... on eudoria... where i can find some good loot cornuca ? :) :p

try around that place left (west) of twin peaks. (dunno the name, forgot)

there you should head NW i think...

ty :) and gratz for that 3k at mining :p ... maibe u give a nemesis as a gift.. so i won`t ..hunt cornuca :p :) kidding :p

There are also Cornundacauda Provider and up southwest of Camp Caravan, just behind the Armax. Looted shins there ones.

Floor said:
There are also Cornundacauda Provider and up southwest of Camp Caravan, just behind the Armax. Looted shins there ones.
the question is .... HOW DO I PASS THOSE ARMAX :)) ... i`m naked :) .. or ...maibe should i wait till i buy some nice armour...:p
ty anyway :)

You can also go Northwest from Minopolis, but the walk is a little longer.
When you go from Minopolis you'll encounter Merp, Snarksnot and Combibo and on the island Cornundacauda Young, Mature and Old how further north you go on the island how older the Cornundacauda's are..

I looted Nem harness from caudatergus provider in vu 7.4.
Dunno about 7.5, havent hunted them at all this vu.

Hehe ok thx for al the answers and considering nem is still dropping :). I had a lill fear for the removal of the still somewhat low decaying armors. If that would have been the case you could make a few extra ped buying nem now ;).

Just a "" This aint a mindark whine ;). Im just keeping eyes open for good buissnes as my time in PE seem to increrase ;).

Back