Question on sweat5 price

andsim

Provider
Society
Arkadian Arrknight
Happyone andsim Hammerer
hi those who r been on EU verryy long time before me :)

1. why people complain about swat price if i try to set like 1.0 or higher per 100 sweat, most of them like spoke want it must be free

2. do you think retail reseller much happier to have higher price then 0.3-0.6?

3. can set that high for sweat price, as it was back then?

let me kno guys and how should we do about it?

i know it will continue to drop even more andhow to prevent it sweat get that low or free

Two words: Supply, Demand.

hmm, :confused: anyone answer my question?

1. why people complain about swat price if i try to set like 1.0 or higher per 100 sweat, most of them like spoke want it must be free

1.0 was an old price and no longer applies in today's sweat market

2. do you think retail reseller much happier to have higher price then 0.3-0.6?

I don't think they'd care to be honest.

3. can set that high for sweat price, as it was back then?

No, there's too many sweaters and too many changes have been made to the sweat system since then.

In the old days sweat was worth more for less, It was harder to sweat back then...

1.0 was an old price and no longer applies in today's sweat market

I don't think they'd care to be honest.

No, there's too many sweaters and too many changes have been made to the sweat system since then.

In the old days sweat was worth more for less, It was harder to sweat back then...
ty for given me my question, i really didnt know then. how high can be?

I must confess that I haven't been buying or selling sweat for ages, but I've been informed by some reliable friends that the current price is around the 0.5 mark :(

When I started, the sweat price was around 0.6 and 0.7...

Things change I guess...

- Nightwolf

Last edited:
I must confess that I haven't been buying or selling sweat for ages, but I've been informed that the current price is around the 0.5 mark :( when I started it was around 0.6 and 0.7... Things change I guess...

- Nightwolf

u r right last yrs in sept it was around there

hmm, :confused: anyone answer my question?

Ok , I'll try to explain it; it an market economy so..

1. EU being a market economy it make impossible to set price for that is not available through the TT. Sweat having no TT value (as such) is exposed to more volitile price changes.

2. I don't understand the questiion: are you talking about their buying price or their selling price?

3. Question is unclear but if you are asking about historical price versus today's ?
The price is dependant on several factors:

* Number of player who can sweat (all atm ); previously sweat gathering was capped, not possible over about 250 points. This lowered the supply & pushed up the price.

* Number of who actual gather sweat ( for a living I mean) , the large number of sweaters increases the supply hence lowering the price (like now)

*Historically Mindforce skill were new & exciting, so more players were interested trying it out; this increased the demand & pushed up the price.

Combinations of these various factor including these give today's current price.
I don't think sweat will ever be worthless unless MA withdraws MF skills or introduces something else which replaces them.

Back