question regarding mayhem event

shadowlord

Mature
My first mayhem event was last Christmas, and i screwed it up badly. I was only L13 with laser rifles and picked gold level and couldn't do it or change the level.

My question is "What are the mob levels for Bronze, Silver, Gold, and redulite?" i don't want to pick a level i cannot compete in this time around. i'm L35 now with laser rifles.

Whatever mission you pick it does not change the level of the mob.

The levels of the mob are decided by the number instance you go in. e.g. 1 lowest level and 10 highest level. High level mobs more likely to drop points.

Given your level I would pick Bronze and grind level 1/2... If you are going to be able to grind 5/6+ hours a day for the event then perhaps you could go for silver mission.

It sounds like you may be having some confusion. The gold/Redulite etc has nothing to do with mob difficulty, the amount of points you need to complete basically comes down to how much ped you are able to burn. Work on about 1-1.5 ped per point. You should pick a stage that suits your budget and how much ped you are able to pump into the event depending on your dps and playtime.

The category is what determines the mob difficulty, and you can play in level 1-10 regardless of which stage you picked. You still get points and tokens just the same. Based on your profession level I would say catagory 1 is all you could reliably manage.
Silver should be obtainable For the dps options at your level and are pretty committed, gold might be a stretch unless you play 24/7.

The mobs in this event will have the same hp and attack strength as in Christmas, but the damage types vary. If you have a set of ghost or something you should be fine. Firewall is a good L armor that is suited for these mobs too, people like Legends or Drakill sell them in their shops.

GL.

Edit:sorry I misread and didn’t see you were level 35. you would have the dps options to touch on maybe cat 3-4. although your survivability may be affected if you don’t have decent protection. Just do whatever category you can do comfortably without dying.

Last edited:
lvl 35?
Bronze, or silver at best if you have the time and ped.

A little more info: i have a set of Ghost and Vigilante armor, will be using Armatrix lr-30 weapons ( L35 currently with laser dmg and hit ), and play 10-12 hours a day ( i am disabled vet ). i usually deposit $300-$400 a month because i play so much. So what is my best choice to play for this Mayhem event?

I would say go for silver (maaaybe even gold if feeling frisky), it's nice to have a tougher goal than finishing early. Also, if only finishing 8 stages it will be more worth than finishing bronze after a couple days

A little more info: i have a set of Ghost and Vigilante armor, will be using Armatrix lr-30 weapons ( L35 currently with laser dmg and hit ), and play 10-12 hours a day ( i am disabled vet ). i usually deposit $300-$400 a month because i play so much. So what is my best choice to play for this Mayhem event?
Just so you know, you are going to loose a shitload of peds just in MU on the armatrix guns you have to buy. Shooting 10-12 hours means your going to use several per day. I'm saying this just in case your new but MU payed on a gun is never returned in loot.
If you know and are ok with that just ignore what i said. ;)

i have bought and used several unlimited guns and figured out the cost per run versus using limited. i run 200ped hunting runs, 30-40ped repair for unlimited gun per run. Limited gun i get 3 runs for only 72ped. i save 18-48ped using Limited instead of unlimited gun. the only way i could match a limited gun is if i spend $1500+ for an unlimited gun, and that isn't going to happen, lol.

i have bought and used several unlimited guns and figured out the cost per run versus using limited. i run 200ped hunting runs, 30-40ped repair for unlimited gun per run. Limited gun i get 3 runs for only 72ped. i save 18-48ped using Limited instead of unlimited gun. the only way i could match a limited gun is if i spend $1500+ for an unlimited gun, and that isn't going to happen, lol.
Cycling 200 ped here or there isn’t going to get much done in mayhem, maybe you’ll finish bronze if this is the type of figures you spend.
Ball park requirement:
Bronze 8kped
Silver 20kped
Gold 60kped
Redulite 120kped.

Regarding savings for L weapons, I don’t think you are factoring in that an UL weapon returns ALL its costs in loot, with L weapons you throw that markup to the wind and never see it again. Meaning practically ANY UL weapon you are maxed on is a better choice then buying armatrix long term. Many people use armatrix because it’s convenient and they don’t want to tie down PEDs, and sure if you forget about mayhems and stick with only cycling 200 ped, then keep with armatrix, but it’s not a cost saving measure like you claim.

the only way i could match a limited gun is if i spend $1500+ for an unlimited gun, and that isn't going to happen, lol.
i would say try to think of buying a UL weapon a lot like buying home VS renting one. when you spend 15000 ped on item, you dont lose that 15000 because down the road you can sell that item and get most of your peds back (hopefully you dont overpay)

Maybe i misunderstood your post but if you plan on shooting 12 hours a day, literally any UL gun is going to be cheaper then using L guns. (Unless you craft them yourself maybe, no idea about that)

A example (numbers are not real) a L gun cost you 100 ped and has 120% mu so you pay 120 ped. This means 20 ped is gone, never to return in any way.
I'm not entirely sure about how long an lr-30,35 lasts but lets say you decay 3-4 guns in 12 hours of shooting. that is 60-80 ped you loose day 1.
Mayhem lasts 2 weeks. That is 60-80 x 14 so 840-1120 ped you will have no chance at getting back ever.

Like Katie said , if you only shoot here and there L guns might be viable but if your talking about grinding mayhem 12 hours a day i would recommend a cheap UL gun. Forget about 55+ eff guns and you can find some cheap alternatives. Like i said before, any UL gun is going to better for intensive grinding then using L weapons.

What if you complete silver in a day or two and decide to continue shooting? There are no more rewards after that. Points are stupid easy to get and nothing than redulite should be an option tbh...

For example if you shoot 20k points on redulite, you get only ~100 tokens less than completing 17k (full chain) in silver. But once you keep going for another 10k in redulite you get more for that 10k than full chain in silver

Back