Question

Korrybean

Hatchling
Ok,i joined this game yesterday, had a mentor but he hasnt been on for a while and ive sweated about 4.2 PDE (sold sweat .5-.55)

Is it a good idea to buy a gun with 50 ammo, and while sweating, kill mobs that are dry? will i get any loot from them as i heard hides are valuable and help me break even and not having dry mobs around me all the time will make the sweating process better, and less boring

thanks

Roll a dice

If you get an 1-4 you won't make profit

If you get an 5 or 6 your income may balance your ammo + decay

If you get 10 "6" in a row you be lucky and profit big.

Just to state the chances of gainback ;)

But 50 ammo are quite too few, you should start with at least 500 - 1000 or even more. Best is you get an Opalo and an A 101 Amplifier (that costs around ~100 PED), but for beginning Opalo is fine too if you can't wait ;)

Besides, a $10 Deposit would get you running quite fine at beginning.

as stated above the chances of profit is quite low so don't expect to make profit . The only reason that I see for buying this is that you learn more stuff about the game and you might explore new possibilities.

So it might be a good idea just to try out some basic hunting and determine whether you like it or not. But in the long run this isn't a great idea, you'll just lose all your peds that you made by sweating. If you want to hunt I would suggest that you deposit like 10 $

It depends on your patience and goals.
An Opalo and 50 ammo will give you very little in the way of loot or enjoyment. Better to save for 1000 ammo or more.

If you wish to make it as a non-depositor then be prepared for a mind-numbingly boring road of sweating.
As previously stated, a small $10 depo will set you up with some good basic gear and quickly let you know if you like the game or not.
I would suggest you ask your mentor/society these sorts of questions as well. If your mentor has no soc you probably should get one that has for the times he is not online.

All the best and I hope you make it. :)

Back