Question

x.Diablo.x

Hatchling
Society
Freelancer
Harry "Harry" Wright
My mentor isn't online an I'm in a bit if trouble.

I was gathering sweat so I put my Opallo Sollomate in my inventory. Now I can't drag it back onto my character :( . I've only been playing 3 days :scratch2: can someone help me?

#1 did you try a relog allready? That helps fix many things

#2 try to bind your opalo to a shortkey

How to do keybinding (in case your mentor hasn't explained that yet):

Press L, you'll activate a little editing tool
Press G, you'll get a picture of your keyboard
Press I, you'll open your inventory
Press F5, you'll open the standard layout for hunting

Now try to drag the Opalo from your inventory to the keyboard, on key (3?) for rifle.
Then drag the riflekey from keyboard to the bar on top of your screen (press B if it doesn't show allready) if that did not happen automatically

If this doesn't help you, i'm out of ideas.
If all other ppl that reply are out of ideas as well, try a support case for Mindark... But that seems the worst scenario, i guess you'll be able to fix it.

To fix your problem, I think relogging is best. inventory can sometimes be a little bugy, especialy the dragging to your avi part :(

Best is to bind you weapons to a key, so you don't have to drag, undrag them all the time.

To do this:

1) press "i" (inventory), "g" (keyboard), "L" (hotkey change thingy)
2) drag your tools to a unused key on the keyboard (best is 1-9 above azerty :) )

3) press "i" "g" "L" again to close all

Tip: you can also add gestures, sweating and all kinds of different actions from the action librairy to the keyboard.

tip2: you can drag the icons on your screen too (but make sure you see the world, so don't add the complete action librairy :D )

tip3: bind sweating to a key, and select a mob ( 1 key sweating + kill it with another key when dry, the lazy way of sweathunting :D )

tip4 add looting to a key, to be more lazy then on tip 3 :D

tip5 trow away mouse (joking :D, you still need it for selecting things)

#1 did you try a relog allready? That helps fix many things

#2 try to bind your opalo to a shortkey

How to do keybinding (in case your mentor hasn't explained that yet):

Press L, you'll activate a little editing tool
Press G, you'll get a picture of your keyboard
Press I, you'll open your inventory
Press F5, you'll open the standard layout for hunting

Now try to drag the Opalo from your inventory to the keyboard, on key (3?) for rifle.
Then drag the riflekey from keyboard to the bar on top of your screen (press B if it doesn't show allready) if that did not happen automatically

If this doesn't help you, i'm out of ideas.
If all other ppl that reply are out of ideas as well, try a support case for Mindark... But that seems the worst scenario, i guess you'll be able to fix it.

Stop being faster then me :D

btw, you can make a new layout on lets say "F8" if you don't want the other crap

Oo, learn your hotkeys from head and press "n" to view more (the top icons are hidden that way) gives a nicer view ;)

I relogged and it worked perfectly again :yay:

Thanks alot guys :wtg:

I relogged and it worked perfectly again :yay:

Thanks alot guys :wtg:

Yup.
The best piece of advice I ever got from this forum was,
"99% of the things that make you say 'What the ...?,:scratch2: ' are fixed by re-logging."

MA should just have a 're-log' button on the HUD, I think.

Yup.
The best piece of advice I ever got from this forum was,
"99% of the things that make you say 'What the ...?,:scratch2: ' are fixed by re-logging."

MA should just have a 're-log' button on the HUD, I think.

Maybe something to add in the wishlist section :D

Back