Questions for Berny @ CKI

How will they advertise for their new product? And where (region - ie europe? asia? etc) will they advertise for it?

How will they advertise for their new product? And where (region - ie europe? asia? etc) will they advertise for it?
They're supposedly making a feature film to be released worldwide in 2010 which will be one BIG advertisement for new Planet and EU in general! (really excited about this)

But yeah what advertising will they be kicking off with.

I reckon it will a MASSIVE thing alltogether MA with Cry2, CKI with Blueplanet, and the Chinese CRD.gov with their 9planets.

All due to come with Cry2, if i'm not misataken, but hey, i ain't Berny so i'll stfu. lol

Jamhot

Ok, so here are some things I can think of:

1. How big new planet is going to be comparing to Calypso? Is it going to be one continent or more?

2. Will you release all planet at once or will you add some areas later in time like it was done on Calypso where we first had Eudoria and then Amethera?

3. Is it going to be all PVP, non PVP or with some PVP areas?

4. Will avatar skills or tools and weapons possibilities be decreased in some way? I mean is it going to be like on Calypso or like CND where we run slower and for example mining tools have less range.

5. Is your planet going to have a seperate starting place for newcommers or will all newcommers still start on Calypso?

6. Will the new planet be adjusted to all level players or are you aiming in some certaing group like most skilled hunters only?

7. Will you create and underwater city or will you have some underwater mobs to hunt?

8. Will you have unique monsters and different resources?

9. How will we travel to your planet?

10. Tell me why should I visit the new planet.

I think it is very important to ask about trade possibilities between new planet and Calypso. It was mentioned here before so I won't post it again, but some linked auctions would be great.

Is "their" planet in the same solar system as Calypso? In that case what planet is it? If not, then where the heck is it? :)

here Is my questions

Will we Likely see a Auction on the New Planet connected to Calypso's? and will it likely have the Auction transfer fees as well ?

when the planet is Released How much of the population will be able to travel there?

When Amathera was released you had to have X skill points to even be allowed on the new continent. will this New planet be the Same?

Will you have Storage terminals on your Planet? WIll they possibly be connected to Calypso?

I have proposed the questions to Berny and Ed, so, if you'd like to add more, I will be doing this interview later this week (hopefully).

When Amathera was released you had to have X skill points to even be allowed on the new continent. will this New planet be the Same?

But that was because of the landgrab, no? When that was over and done everyone could TP randomly to Amethera IIRC.

I'm not sure if someone asked this but; How will CKI make their money from this investment? ie what's their business model?

I'm not sure if someone asked this but; How will CKI make their money from this investment? ie what's their business model?

CKI does not need more money ;D

...yes, i think one of the important questions is how will Entropians get there prior to all this Space Travel/Space Pirates hubub.

It would seem to be difficult to have them both start at the same moment rite??

I could see the public outrage if there is a new planet but no one can get there because the additional needs to space travel there have not been constructed/discovered.

Yikes! :eek:

darri

...yes, i think one of the important questions is how will Entropians get there prior to all this Space Travel/Space Pirates hubub.

It would seem to be difficult to have them both start at the same moment rite??

I could see the public outrage if there is a new planet but no one can get there because the additional needs to space travel there have not been constructed/discovered.

Yikes! :eek:

darri

Good point!

What he said :wise:

Jamhot

Could you clarify the Changmei Connection. I know there is some new buisness building being built there but dont understand the connection between that and Entropia. Is it being developed there?

no more questions... I will be starting the interview shortly.... and, there will be a suprise guest! :D

Well, thank God! A surprise guest!!!

Not much to add just wanted to say good going Dion

lol this is gonna end up being a 3 hour interview ;) ... I'm still on with them, taking a quick bathroom break...

...*TIP, turn off the mics while in the bathroom... ;)

Damn they must be pouring their hearts out to you! :D Will make for very very interesting listening!

Hurry up already. :laugh:

Jamhot

I'm really looking forward to hearing this interview, any idea of when it will be available on entropia radio Dion?

or a transcription posted?

If someone wants to do a transcript, feel free, but I'll be damned if I'm typing up 3 hours of chit chat ;)

The interview should be up by the end of this week... I have to do some serious editing, as a lot of time was wasted by bathroom breaks, shootin the shit, etc.

Back