Info: Quick tutorial on how to calculate real value for hit and dmg proffesion

VatrogasacMirko

Guardian
Vatrogasac Mirko Mirkovski
OK, first of all, the reason i posted this thread here is because i don't have rights to post it to tutorials subforum, but it fits here as well. If moderators think it is valuable enough to be a tutorial they can move it there.

To calculate real value for your hit and dmg profession you have to check info for weapons that are higher rank(level) of your current one and that their SIB is 'Not yet' (latter because if you crossed limit for SIB and you have 'yes' instead of 'not yet' you cannot calculate it right).

For example I currently maxed pa1 laser pistol, so i checked infos for pa3, pa4 and pa5 just to be sure ( i haven't checked info for Pa2 because i have 'yes' in SIB - it requires 3.8)

For P3a stats are

p3a.jpg

That means that recommended profession level is 6 and i have currently 63.5% for dmg and 68% for hit, which is:

0,635*6= 3,81
0,680*6= 4,08​

So my current range laser dmg proffesion is 3,81 and my current laser pistol hit profession is 4,08

Just to be sure, we can check rest of numbers:

P4a:
p4a.jpg

0,3433*11,1 = 3,81063 =3,81 (rounding to 2nd decimal)
0,3680*11,1 = 4,08480 =4,08 (rounding to 2nd decimal)​

P5a:

p5a.jpg

0,238*16 = 3,808 = 3,81 (rounding to 2nd decimal)
0,255*16 = 4,08​

By this we can say for sure that this calculation is correct. I bet this works for other professions as well, but I never investigated that. If anyone has time, you can contribute to this tutorial in this thread

You could also use jdegre's skill scanner which calculates your profession levels from your skills :D

Much easier IMO :D

hehe true, if you know that scanner exists hehe :D (i know)

When the simple wedding dresses is collected from the cleaners, it must be prepared carefully for storage. The strapless wedding dress cannot simply be hung in a closet wrapped in plastic or placed in a box. Even the box it come in will not protect the bridesmaid dresses.---------------------------------------------------------------------------wedding dresses wedding gowns

sure mate sure
use vacuum storage bags
product-5319229.jpg

i know its probably bot, but thought this may be funny :D

nice information.
something i never have thought about.
:)

Back