Help: quickest way to tier Eon SGA

Joker

Marauder
Society
BAHQ
well i have been hunting and mining a lot... (running through domes) and my armour tier stats are all in the 100s... but they are all .1-.6

i need to tier the armour quicker... I had Shadow SGA in the 50s-100 tier stats and they got to .9 quicker... must be because of the mobs i hunted?

which is best mob to hunt for Eon SGA to get to .9

Is it based on Decay? I am guessing big bots would be quickest way to tier Eon sga?

thanks for the help...

the reason i want to tier quickly is because i know where the parts are currently ;) so i would like to be able to Tier while i can track them down ;)

thanks again for the info

swarming yourself with mid level drones might do the trick man, similar to building evade with swarms of tants/aruli.

not sure, but might be worth a try

train 1000ish drones 01 in to twin and you will be set

I don't understand.

I was under the impression that there is only 1 EON SGA part of each and no thighs, how are you gonna tier them up?

Or do you have a replicator thingie?

I don't understand.

I was under the impression that there is only 1 EON SGA part of each and no thighs, how are you gonna tier them up?

Or do you have a replicator thingie?

was there an eon SGA set given away with MM or were there only shadow, angel martial sets?

was there an eon SGA set given away with MM or were there only shadow, angel martial sets?

Completely forgot about that one. :)

Makes a bit more sense, still i find the idea of risking Eon parts crazy.:eek:

Completely forgot about that one. :)

Makes a bit more sense, still i find the idea of risking Eon parts crazy.:eek:

yea i have the only eon sga set male or female...

with 98% rate and higher success rate... i dont see much risk in lvl1 tiering...
i know there have been a few failed attempts in lvl 2(ml35) but i havnt heard of much secondary item losses in tier 1... actually never... but i havnt looked hard

with 98% rate and higher success rate... i dont see much risk in lvl1 tiering...
i know there have been a few failed attempts in lvl 2(ml35) but i havnt heard of much secondary item losses in tier 1... actually never... but i havnt looked hard

Fair enough, still personally i would wait how the whole replicator thing plays out.
We just don't know enough yet, maybe they are Tier level related and the ones to upgrade to Tier 1 will be ultra common and certainly worth the wait to upgrade something like Eon SGA, which no matter what will not drop again, unlike say "normal" Angel, which is what i think is the highest level armor i saw tired yet.
The advantage Tier 1 gives is not worth any risk at all in my opinion and going to Tier 2 and higher already involves a noticeable higher risk.
I just can't see the point in making a small step towards a cliff for a tiny better view, knowing full well that the next steps after that, are very dangerous indeed and you better stay where you are.

Last edited:
2 % may look a very small chance to lose the secondary item but someday someone will hit the wrong button... The more high lvl items you try the bigger is the possibility of losing something valuable. Take care with that tier up mania.

which is best mob to hunt for Eon SGA to get to .9

Is it based on Decay? I am guessing big bots would be quickest way to tier Eon sga?

thanks for the help...

I don't think I'd do anything with bots, they attack too slow and miss quite often.

I'd take my chances on CP and let a group of Aurli mob you. Nice spawns of a good agro fast hitting mob, would in my opinion decay your armor faster.

I don't think I'd do anything with bots, they attack too slow and miss quite often.

I'd take my chances on CP and let a group of Aurli mob you. Nice spawns of a good agro fast hitting mob, would in my opinion decay your armor faster.

thank u... was thinking of that too... or hogglo... or osses or something... but we know exactly what tier speed on armour?

it is for sure decay?

Why do you guys even think there will a replicating tool for tiering. I think it'll stay the way it is - you want to tier up, you have to take the risk. As simple as that.

The chances of losing a piece of the 7 u need to do is very very real, the chance of replacing the piece is very very small. I'm not againsy upgrading but in this case I think you'd be crazy to tier it for a 5% bonus.

:offtopic:
The chances of losing a piece of the 7 u need to do is very very real, the chance of replacing the piece is very very small. I'm not againsy upgrading but in this case I think you'd be crazy to tier it for a 5% bonus.

completely agree with slither here, and to continu the point;

a 5% bonus would -in my opinopn- not be worth the chance of losing such an item.

Now it might be worth to have a tier 5+ set, but to do that, you would most certainly lose a part (or maybe even more).

But on the other had, what IF you manage to tier the whole set to 5+?

wouldn't that make a priceless armour?

:rolleyes:

He who took the biggest risk, gained the most

...or lost the most

*edit*

Sorry

:offtopic:

Last edited:
you guys always forget that it is not 2% chance of loosing. Its 4% because you need ~2 attemnt to tier it up (~50% succesrate).
With other words, every 25. item will disapear...;) (to tier 1)

you guys always forget that it is not 2% chance of loosing. Its 4% because you need ~2 attemnt to tier it up (~50% succesrate).
With other words, every 25. item will disapear...;) (to tier 1)

It's a 50% chance of losing, or you lose it, or not

a mkvme ran away while trying to tier it to lvl1 :(

Why do you guys even think there will a replicating tool for tiering. I think it'll stay the way it is - you want to tier up, you have to take the risk. As simple as that.

cuz marco said so :)

Back