Quit while you're ahead

Violet

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Violet Vi Neomir
I had the day off work today so i thought i'd start my long weekend with hunting Armax as ive not hunt them for a while. After my first 10k ammo used i checked my loot and it was looking good i was slightly up.

I put my head down i purged the earth of Armax until i could shoot no more. My 2875 was hot to the touch and with the rest of my ammo (20k) spent i checked my loot again. To my shock i had lost 80 ped and still had repairs to make!! .... ok no big deal ive lost more in the past, but this is not the point to my story ;)

Fed up that my long weekend had started so poorly i stripped my armour and set off for a run back to civilsation. When i rolled out to 3rd person view i got an even bigger shock :eek:

Do you think MA is trying to tell me "Quit while you're ahead!!" :wise:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Ok thats freakish. LOL!

Nice wierd screenie!

Hehe, new Headifyer mob discovered !!

And as for quiting a hunt while ahead, this is often my dilema when I have purged storage for stuff to TT to heal an amp and get some ammo. I head off into the wilderness and find my first mob. 10 shots later and I have 6 ped loot. I am often very tempted to quit the hunt there and then and come back home saying "good hunt, 350% profit, great game this :)" ,but like a twit I don't keave it there and continue shooting the blooming mobs till I am in the red (peds wise as well as vision wise as well as health wise) :D

I love this game :cool:

Lol that some real scary shit :silly2:

That is sooo punny....

What?, did you learn to do that while in the punnitentery...

...or did you use that trick to escape from the punnyfarm?

sorry, pal....but we see right through you.

;)

Woh, that is crazy!

Violet said:
Do you think MA is trying to tell me "Quit while you're ahead!!" :wise:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Thats gotta be the funniest quote I've seen in awhile, Quit while your ahead... get it people, a head :laugh:
Must spread some repo around first!! :)

now, keep cool and don't lose your head

LostInEntropia said:
I wouldn't know which mob to shoot first :D
lol but how would you shoot them if you had no hands or arms ?

Shout harsh words at them ? :)

good,you haven´t lost your Head there.!!! :rofl:

:beerchug: <--- just want to see your Post,where that Beer went to...lol...can´t end in your stomach...!!! (which stomach..???)

:headbang:

Back