Votes: 6 1.4%
  • So hard to decide :(

Votes: 43 9.9%
  • Never got a rep

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Whats a rep?

Votes: 70 16.2%

• Total voters
"btw we both think you're a twat" AMAGADS!!!! I almost did a sick, that was so funny XD

Did a sick LOL?

DID A SICK?? :rofl:

:laugh: OMG that made me laugh :laugh:

England footie shirt.......computers......are you married?

Actually no, Im not ;)

But thats probably why LOL :laugh:

:D

(You people rock)

Thank's for the rep, people might think we're in love ;) Just kidding. ;)

And...

+rep Very appropriate songs. :)

Are my favorite so far. Yep, don't have that many +reps anyway. :laugh:

I got a fever here and the only thing that's gonna cure it is...
Lost all of mine from my days arguing with calloe, damn it :laugh: His were hilarious. They were the "neutral" kind, where the rep is so bad that it doesnt count :laugh:

My Favorite one is:
Thank you, and here's a +rep for you too :)
cuz it has a smily in it.

So from this Rep I learned you can put emotes in them as well as whatever message you wish to write.

That is pretty cool. :wtg:

Jayne

Your post made me laugh my ass off at work and almost got me busted by my boss so +rep for you

I like it when people can laugh about what I write or say. :D

"that was the ONLY neg rep I received from this post so stick THIS one up your arse!!"

Made me :laugh: hard and realise I probably was a little harsh. ;)

for killing people for a living

Received my first negative rep today :mad:

Then I read it....thinking to myself "Man did I kill someone in pvp?" Then it hit me, I got a neg rep for joining the military:laugh: I mean what is next? A neg rep for the religion I choose? I was mad at first because I purposely dont post much here to avoid this. So you know who you are and you are an idiot, but thanks for the laugh:yay:

Received my first negative rep today :mad:

Then I read it....thinking to myself "Man did I kill someone in pvp?" Then it hit me, I got a neg rep for joining the military:laugh: I mean what is next? A neg rep for the religion I choose? I was mad at first because I purposely dont post much here to avoid this. So you know who you are and you are an idiot, but thanks for the laugh:yay:

bwhahahaha

whoever gave you that obviously thinks you are James Bond/Hitman/Gangsta Playa.

Damn we better not tell them of all those european countries that require 2 years compulsory military service or their hands will be worn to the bone with all the -ve

+ for a good laugh :laugh:

Some recent Plus Reps... wish I could go back further and get the one or two negs out there....

What a f*ckin' pimp! :rolleyes: :laugh:

Ah teh ironZy!

Ok, that was a good one, I laughed and spit cheezits on my screen... damn you! ;)

Grats on the Swirlies Demonikos :D but the unL HL12 is mine....MINE muhahahahaha (i bloody wish:p)

:laugh: ... Let's hope it drops again ;)

Just got this...

you're still THE greatest, even after all these years you never tire, nor fail, to help peeps :)

:ahh: Thanks, that's heartwarming to hear :)

A thread like this is timeless, and in over a year there must have been a whole lot of reps that made you react some way.

So, to celebrate my return to EU and EF, I will use my necromancer skills I achieved from other games while not being, and summon this thread back from the dead.

So, now we have a zombie-thread

Not many reps to report from me, as I have been away. But thanks for the "welcome backs" I recieved.

<removed by author>

Last edited:
I got this one a little while ago but I didn't have the courage to actually ask what it means....

:scratch2: Anyone?? :scratch:

<removed by author>

Last edited:
It was for this post in my hunting log but I'm sure its against forum rules to say who it was though it was a +rep.

"Pretty pointless post but hey, +rep anyway"

Pretty pointless rep if you ask me. :silly2:

The name is "Lootsifer", mister. I suggest you remember it! ALL HAIL LOOTSIFER!! MUWAAAHAAHAAAAA!

This was my favorite +rep comment I have ever received:evilking:

+I met a very nice girl through Sev being in FoFW after you fucked him up.
-for inability to make a fair poll

i just read them all and these ones made me laugh.
im sure there was one that said " lol whats that in your sig? a dildo?" but it may have just been a post in thread

<removed by author>

Last edited:
lol looking through the list of recent reps, most of them aren't too exciting, except for this:

Not long ago I got a -rep that took me by surprise :)

"brownnose"

in response to this post

...go figure - all I can do is laugh!

Back