R the skill gains with chips perment?????

receie23

Hatchling
Tao "Kicker" Bissel
I dont know much about anything, but i do know that there's a (L) at the end of chips on auction, so does this mean the skill gain is limited, or does this mean that the chip it self is limited????R the skill gains perment?????

The chip itself is (L) item, gains are permanent

The chip itself is limited. Once used its gone. But the skill stays on the avatar.

anything else i have to know about skill implants?????

Right click on one for information about the item. You can see how much skill gain you get if you were to use it.

receie23 said:

1) Disciples cant use them.
2) People without at least a month of game experience should not use them for their own good. Pick a proffesion and do it for a while, decide to chip when you know what to chip and how is it going to help you.

receie23 said:

The biggest problem now is figuring out how high TT of a chip must be to chip out an "X" amount of skills. I guess a way to avoid buying chips with TT value under what you need is buying a full 1250 TT chip.

receie23 said:

If you're buying skills, remember that the number of skills you gain from a certain chip depends on your current skill level. I mean, a chip with TT=9.99 will increase your skills from 1 to 1800 (aprox), but the same chip will increase your skills from 3000 to 3300 only. Still, the chip holds the same amount of "skill value" or "experience levels" in both cases.

I might seem obvious, but yesterday I soc mate asked me "I've seen an evade chip with 100 levels for 70 ped, is it cheap?". Well, my point is that this question does not make any sense, because those 100 levels mean different things depending of your initial level.

/jdegre.

for chipping look at the "tt PED value" as an the absolute scale.

As has been said before the higher your own level the less a chip will level you.

Back