FYI: Raise your Eco Quickly - Try the Earth Shock Bootcamp!

P.S. if confirmed, the one who achieved to shut it down, was Vodka by actively adverising it (video in shared loot with esi, this post) pretending to be a fanboy. smart move and good job!

Yes because MA dont reply too support in weeks but read and acts on a couple of days old thread or respond too a luck of the draw event loot.

And what are you on about with mk2 lasers?
Ive had both mk1 and 2 since the time they where near useless due too ES armor (non stacking time).
Since stacking began they skyrocketed both in price and useabilty.

Gear PR for lands go there now and hunt with this too good for game gear!

Quickly now before MA goes mine and smilgs errands destroying the commons players chance too even out the odds.

funny, as the info on letting people shoot for me is public there is no point mentioning it in every post you / others make?
and right, I have a direct line to MA. they reacted at once when I posted that

• introducing other planets is stupid as it increases the amount of things that need to be balanced, and they cannot even manage the 1 planet properly
  • cld's were & are a crazy short term borrow with insane interest rate
  • introducing loot in shrapnel and making loot same for all maturities, and not doing same on all planets is extremely unfair
  • explosives crafting is damaging the profession balance
  • making people buy buffs for real money is completely unacceptable if ped is to represent the game's currency (k its a good way to make quick cash for MA, but who says the game will get improved as of it?)
  • LA owners are screwed since MA does not make it clear if there is a return difference between hunting on a taxed area and outside it

regardless, this L item is an utter fuckup, and even if they have removed it from the token npc, doesn't fix it as they can be worn forever. only decaying / removing them altoghethere will fix it
everyone who has bought an mk2 sight / other expensive buff should be concerned about the L armor since it is 60% crit increase for maybe 100$? with no decay vs. some 3000$ worth equipment that decays and gives 1/3 of the buff

Yea its public, at least you got that decency to make it clear, which, from my talking point of view with you, i apreciate, most just hide too much.
You'd be surprized however the influence some players got VS others on MA's actions

-On the planets = 100% agree, only arkadia is the planet that feels like its developing, RT is dead and feels like its bankrupt and the others you dont hear a bloody thing, also making it "dangerous" travel thru planets, isnt making things any better or making players willing to fly around

-About CLD's = cant agree more, was the start of the decline from MA, most players just saw it as a way to sell gear, sit on it and become profitable players, forgetting that if all the players od the same, there is no revenue being generated, atm have tons of people sitting on those and not playing and complaining the revenue is lower and lower, if they are investors they should also have this in their toughts

-Not all the mobs got same loot for the same maturities, but i agree, there should be some diferenciation, if not what point to kill a stalker if a young you have the exact same odds, but lower defensive cost and higher kill rate, allowing you to get much more of what you're looking for?

-Explosives i'll just put it this way, fuck them, totally destroyed a good part of the game

-Purchasable buffs, I agree, they are a nice add sure for some players but again it wont help the average player or make it any better for some, so in that way, i agree, the game isnt getting better from its, its just a quick way for MA to make ppl flood cash into EU until they introduce necklaces or some other stuff, but once again people on top of the food chain will remain there and fed of the others.

-LA owners are basicly screwed, at this point its better investing in CLD, at least you dont need to give a fuck about working your LA or advertise it and you get revenue regardlessly, and you chose how many thousands you're willing to invest.

Now about the items, yea nothings safe in price, look at MM and such, however its plain silly that there is only a hand few of some items that are within a small circle of players and others will never ever have a chance to play it.

The whole Idea i believe, was to make the game cheaper to play for a newcomer or the average player.
as it is with the buffs, me and friends and others been talking about it, to be on the average lvl you need to invest even more, because if you dont have buffs you're losing even more compared to the other players, so they became a must, even tho some are cheap, but some are as cheap as irrelevant.

The pricing of the armor, well everything has its price, in example, why would people pay say 15k for ranked scorpion if for 3-4k? you can make EP-41 that has close to same dps and better dpp ? its just market.

Now what i mentioned is, I just pointed out i found it interesting because there are higher end players doing shaddier things and yet you havent seen any of them being banned, their avatars keep working around, as I also know other players but not as high profiled, had some punishments.

Buying accounts - Not allowed, yet there's a bunch of people out there with those
Bot hunters - also known as 3rd party softwares, yea there's plenty out there still and MA's aware of the public videos im sure, but
Sharing accounts - Higher end geared people for the most part, got more than 1 shooter to maximize the outcome of their gear, i could also name a few but its PCF after all (and no i think this is not bannable or there's not a problem with this)

To sum it up, there's just a really small ammount of fucks to be given by MA about their own game which is heart breaking,

There is players with some special threatment, that i know, not saying they got items places or invetory or that sort of stuff, but other stuff that isnt ment to be shared on PCF, so why cant players just be equal?

I can only see this going to a path that eventually only those with insane gear will keep griding, the average player will fade away more and more and more, newcomers will stick even less to a point, that might there not be a way back...

I created in the past a post about how sad i was feeling with the path that EU had because its not just a game for me, its been 9 years since i made my account and its part of my gaming life and even my life as i met great friends in this game, in some way, is the same as you saw your home town being taken down over the times and the place you grew is no longer there besides the memories.

not sure how fast est armors sell,but couple weeks ago when i bought new harness/feet there was like 30 remaining

There was 3x to 5x or 6x pieces available per part for (M).

People can't just keep their mouths shut. But I suppose it's ok if you have 200,000+ ped of rings and sights/scopes to fall back on. :mad:

A fair tax %. Often thought most land owners need to adapt to the current lack of hunting MU and lower tax to 1-2%; rather than sticking to an unrealistic and I think unfair 4-5%.

The tax on the best land, Takuta (spiders) might give you a little profit if you have to fight for the LA every month, maybe. That's with 3% tax and not when there is a major event.

The tax on the best land, Takuta (spiders) might give you a little profit if you have to fight for the LA every month, maybe. That's with 3% tax and not when there is a major event.

Please do come fight, and if youre willing to come hunt at a lower tax Id be happy to lower it for you :)

Not trying to start war, because I don't want to get banned...but here are some very serious and FAIR questions I would like people to ask when reading thread and making decisions based on it:

1. Who bought up all the Earth Shock prior to this thread?

2. Who stands to gain from this thread?

3. What motivation does the owners of the LA's in question have.

4. When such motivation (in Question 3) is present, can you believe their intentions are pure?

5. Should any profit-driven statistical manipulation of returns be given any credibility?

5a. What were the losses incurred while hunting NOT on these LA's immediately prior to jumping over to the LA's in question, and how did those affect returns on said LA's.

6. Who attacks me below for asking these questions?

Edit: (Added Question 5a)

Last edited:
Not trying to start war, because I don't want to get banned...but here are some very serious and FAIR questions I would like people to ask when reading thread and making decisions based on it:

4. When such motivation (in Question 3) is present, can you believe their intentions are pure?

5. Should any profit-driven statistical manipulation of returns be given any credibility?

Of course.

In b4 taco is a penis.

Question 1, we don't know if someone has bought up all the EST.

Last edited:
I bought all the EST armor and tt'd it because someone told me stuff that is tt'd is returned in loot to hunters!

You're welcome.

<the truth no one else can see>

He's back boyz

:yay:

:popcorn:

In vodka's defense, I did see a large batch of his combat tokens on auction recently. So at least I know he didn't use them to hoard EST armor.

I've had a lot of my questions regarding hunting/dpp answered by vodka and Soko on their respective streams. I don't think they would manipulate the market like that as it's quite a pathetic way to make money.

I can't speak for the rest of EU. Literally anyone could have done this as it was the obvious move after all the forum hype over EST recently.

isnt it more likely ma removed them ?
i mean....i doubt so many tokens were in auction

Good point, forgot to mention that.

The auction never has enough combat tokens to buy more than 1 or 2 sets.

So if a player is behind this, it's doubtful that he/she is working alone :eyecrazy: :rolleyes: :dunce:

Unless they had been coincidentally hoarding tokens for the entire year.

EST doesn't affect MA's bottom line. I can't see a good reason for them to mess with it.

What about the most likely scenario that people woke up when Vodka posted this info and starting going through storage and buying tokens to gather sets? I'm sure this was new info for a lot of players and many might have enough for a part or two (or even full sets) so they bought what they could. If they also have a item limit it was doomed to run out since many users don't decay their sets. My set is still pretty much in full condition and I've had it for a long long time. As imk2 user I use it on mobs that do not hit me or that doesn't do dmg that decays the armor so my set will last "forever".

Lot of sand kings being killed.... and this thread created a lot of buzz over the armor. I hope mindark killed off the armor but I doubt they did.

Lot of sand kings being killed.... and this thread created a lot of buzz over the armor. I hope mindark killed off the armor but I doubt they did.

I,ve noticed a lot more people than usual camping Kazrak as well.

I,ve noticed a lot more people than usual camping Kazrak as well.

Ya, the guy that says, "I was here first. I won't hunt with anyone else here." :laugh:

Ya, the guy that says, "I was here first. I won't hunt with anyone else here." :laugh:

Yeah, or the guy that tries to force you to do all the waves even though there are like 9 other people already with him and you kinda want to progress your mission somehow... and not get 2 ped out of every global...

There are some special snowflakes in that wave, it's funny and sad at the same time. They get so angry too :D

EDIT: Sorry for the offtopic.

Last edited:

I hope you aren't referring to to me as I would never say that.

I hope you aren't referring to to me as I would never say that.

Defensive much? :)

I had an interaction in mind, but don't recall the avatar name, if you wouldn't have said that then it doesn't apply to you. Its no biggie, I just thought, and still think it was funny situation.

Defensive much? :)

I had an interaction in mind, but don't recall the avatar name, if you wouldn't have said that then it doesn't apply to you. Its no biggie, I just thought, and still think it was funny situation.

Nah, just wanted to clarify for the record that I wasn't "that guy" lest anyone get the wrong idea.

Well the lands are still in play.
Come get some before MA goes nutz

Profits are still in play bump

Ive heard prices on EST are soaring.
Come here for some relaxing EST hunt.

Sick of Mayhem already?
Check these lands out!

Couple of days left with 0,79% tax!

what happened to maturity... all stalker and prowler now!?

Back