Rare Arkadia Treasure Finds

Hi All,

I recently learned that there are a number of unique items that you can find while mining Arkadia for treasure in addition to the typical finds. Does anyone know if there is a full list anywhere of all the unique items that have been found so far as well as any additional details such as "x or y size amp must be used to find uniques", etc?

I'm confused , are you saying unique or rare as unique is one of a kind , but rare just means hard to find ,

With rare I suspect it's SOOTO which I find plenty of vases , pots , armor, treasure maps , most of which are kinda boring

Melee weapons, vases and maketa armor is what I find usually. Dunno if some better armors like dune rider can be found or those are only from instances.

rare means rare. Losses you make over time could be big but fun could be big too.

I've had a full set of mahketta lots of vases and a dehera sword over the years and 100's of treasure maps. Not had anything (other than maps) in the last couple of years but I don't mine Ark very often deffo rare SOOTO stuff

Back