• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Konvicted

Elite
Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι¢тed
Hello everyone,

I'd like you to rate this sig !

KonvicteD.jpg

Please leave a comment, improvment, well basicly what you think about this one !

Amazing work :) voted 5 ofc....Nice skills in photoshop :D Its great :)

Vote 5, you should have voted 5 yourself, you're too modest ;) +rep for you great photoshop skills

Too much chaos, no real structure, the mirroring does not fit, hard to read, more or less "one kind" of color..... looks like a ran-over puppy on the highway.. :laugh:

sorry, but you asked for it ;)

comment : I like it, especially the font used for "konvicted". Its a very bold and eyecatching sig.

Improvement : The wings look great, but i find it a slight effort to decode what the word actually says with the reversed K and D. The entropia logo has a light reflection that isnt aparant in the rest of the graphic. And the logo appears to be on the topmost layer while its mirror appears to be underneath.

What do i think : One of the better sigs ive seen, but its only a sig so dont beat yourself up about it.

yep pretty cool akon :) i love the background a lot

Love the sig but the logo seems out of place. Its too perfect while everything else seems chaotic. The background and the words are both crazy looking with holes and crazy writing and the wings add a nice touch. I suggest playing around with the logo a little to make it look as chaotic and evil as the rest of ur sig.

The background with the main title looks good. The "Konvicted" was unclear and difficult to read at first, though.

I gave it a 4.

I wanted it to be chaotic, like when supremacy reigns are leaving an area, there is a chaos and everything is dead ! :laugh:

Seriously, i'll use what you guys said to improve what has been said so far, ima call a friend to help me with that sig !

You got me with your question on the wrong foot ;)

I think the background fits. Main "problem" is that the text and the wings get "sucked" by it and are hard to read.
More constructive: The wings are nice, but way too small. Make them frame the rest of the sig (but within the background). Forget about the "E", its somewhat a too repetetive info. This all about Entropia, everybody already knows. Its not needed in any way.
Also, the main "information" should be your name, not your Soc, this is your sig, not THE soc sig. Think about a comercial about yourself.

So more like:

W........................Konvicted.........................W
----------------------Supremacy Reign------------------------

w=wing
But is just imho.... and looking at the sig you posted, i am pretty sure you can do it on your own. No need for help :)

like the text
like the idea
like the details..

but dont really like the shape..
try making a boarder for it or something to add the shape.
really looks kinda square right now. while a round shape would be more good.
or add a shadow to the sig like i have.

A very nice siggie :)

The one thing I would comment is that it is too busy and chaotic for my taste. The colors are good and the overall concept is good, just to busy.

Cheers :beerchug:

There are some improvment planned on this sig, i think i should be able to post the result tommorow or the day after tommorow :D

Agree with what most said, although I do like the chaoticness of it :)

Just the font & colour of your name stuck out as needing Improvment most :) And a few things other people said.

Other thn that great! I voted 4! But nothing Is perfect ;) Far better than some of my past home-made ones lol.

I gave iot a 4 as well. Because I like to see some actual images in a sig. Not just a background with text. The entropia e just wasn't enoguh for me. but it's still a nice sig.

Back