Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted, TWEN Edition

Baldurn

Stalker
Society
Rangers
Archaon Baldurn Zantetsuken
Hi everyone,

After an extremely stressy week IRL I was very fortunate ingame this evening. I am still in shock.

index.php

I have played around with it a lot since looting it and it is the funniest weapon I have ever used. Not 100% if I will sell it, but I am definitely thinking about it.

A nice dream gratz!

Super grats! Not jealous at all.... haha

Can’t tease us like that without a look at the stats.
Also Gz.

Congratulations! :)

Thanks everyone!

Can’t tease us like that without a look at the stats.
Also Gz.

I tested it and it seems DPP on wiki is wrong. 1 shot needs 990 fruits to reach max tt, as shown below. 10 shots needed 9900 fruits. I have no access to update entropiawiki but I guess some angel can update it :) Also I can confirm it is not ampable.

index.php

Here is also the stats for my weapon:
index.php

Hemliga Arne! :D

Wow really nice :D amazing job hope stress was reduced because of the weapon!

Congratz! My apologies for not getting the wiki updated from the first one looted, been a bit under the weather the last few days and it must have slipped my mind to not to check if the wiki was updated.

Which one you gonna keep, imk2 or sweeper?

Congratz! My apologies for not getting the wiki updated from the first one looted, been a bit under the weather the last few days and it must have slipped my mind to not to check if the wiki was updated.

considering the higher eff and range of imk2 its easy to say

Thanks everyone :)

I am not gonna say anything else than that the Imk2 ofc is better, but playing with the sweeper gives me the pure kind of joy in hunting I haven't experienced since back in 2003-2005. Given that I will ultimately get more DPS with the sweeper at higher tiers on top of that I am actually considering keeping it. On the other hand selling both and upgrading to an even bigger weapon is also an opportunity so right now both are for sale and I will consider offers while trying to see if if this is just a dream I will wake up from.

WOW, big gratz!

mate as a V1 Adjusted owner I say big gratz i'm very Jel. With better DPS, efficiency and that nice TT value its a great grinder. My V1 Adj T5 goes well upto around Cat 4-5 in mayhem. This could do Cat 6 maybe 7 with Tiers on it. Never mind the no amps but its kinda indicative that these will always stay that way.

A no Tier Rav V1 adj is probably worth about 5k. Add better stats, maxed level 75 you'd have to start this around 10-15k minimum. Add more Tiers price goes up.

EDIT: I made a boo boo. hehe. @Baldurn chuck some tiers on it mate, enjoy its reload. only more $$ for you.

Last edited:
A no Tier Rav V1 adj is probably worth about 5k. Add better stats, maxed level 75 you'd have to start this around 10-15k minimum. Add more Tiers price goes up.
It’s worth way more

i sold an opalo for 4801 ped

i GUARANTEE you this thing goes for over 55k

Not to try and make this a price check-thread but I can say that highest offer now already is exactly what you guessed - 55k PED. Seeing that LR-40 T4 goes for 50k+ and Camo bgh t3 45k+ I still think this could be worth a bit more given its higher dps (even without amp), high ammo utilization (93,2%), and 60k+ total uses. Also the nostalgic feel with capped reload is really fun, but hey obviously I have an incentive to talk about the pros of the gun :)

so you looted it yesterday

not even 24h later you get a 55k offer?

definitely worth more than 55k then, if it was me i would straight up auction the thing for minimum bid TT+55k and no max bid

SB 60 Bo 75 is very reasonable i think, maybe even a bit cheap compared to other prices of similar or worse stuff, GL with sale bud!

bo 75 after those kinds of offers not even a day after it was looted?

ill never understand those weird buyouts... why cut yourself off from a potential even bigger buyout? :D

bo 75 after those kinds of offers not even a day after it was looted?

ill never understand those weird buyouts... why cut yourself off from a potential even bigger buyout? :D
Quick sale is better than No sale I suppose, but I 100% No BO

Juicy! Grats :)

Back