Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted, TWEN Edition

Y'all are mad, or just don't know any longer the last time when money had value. But who knows, seen quite a bit over the years and not much will surprise me anymore.

But this is one really cool item, the fun factor just up my alley as well. Big gratz for looting it and kudos to the designers who chose to include it. We'll see how many will drop and what it settles for. Until then, have fun with the "price checks", lol.

Not to try and make this a price check-thread but I can say that highest offer now already is exactly what you guessed - 55k PED. Seeing that LR-40 T4 goes for 50k+ and Camo bgh t3 45k+ I still think this could be worth a bit more given its higher dps (even without amp), high ammo utilization (93,2%), and 60k+ total uses. Also the nostalgic feel with capped reload is really fun, but hey obviously I have an incentive to talk about the pros of the gun :)

Capped reload what does that mean? Some memo I did not receive I think. I always just calculate shots/minute x 1,15 is this wrong way to go about?

GZ!

Capped reload what does that mean? Some memo I did not receive I think. I always just calculate shots/minute x 1,15 is this wrong way to go about?

GZ!
System doesn't allow for attack speed past 92 attacks/minute or so, so it compensates by increasing your decay+ammo utilization+damage past that point to keep cost+dps the same. Patch notes said the cap was supposed to be 100 attacks/minute but that isn't the case in practice.

so you looted it yesterday

not even 24h later you get a 55k offer?

definitely worth more than 55k then, if it was me i would straight up auction the thing for minimum bid TT+55k and no max bid
Why not just list it at 100k and see if some rich nut pays...

Every TWEN item bidding should start at 100k.

Why not just list it at 100k and see if some rich nut pays...

Every TWEN item bidding should start at 100k.

I mean, if someone insists on paying 100k I am not going to be rude and say no :) But given the correspondence I have had with people so far the price I set seemed reasonable, and if it would turn out to be too much I will just decrease it.

I mean, if someone insists on paying 100k I am not going to be rude and say no :) But given the correspondence I have had with people so far the price I set seemed reasonable, and if it would turn out to be too much I will just decrease it.
For sure, not faulting you for getting the most you can for that gun.

But the term "reasonable" to describe weapon pricing went out the window about the time loot 2.0 came out. Lol

Please loot one and sell it to me, I'll be generous paying that 15k lol
i did say minimum lol. But i was way off obviously.

And serious gz dude. didn't mean to poo poo your thread with my obviously silly thought on value. hehe. hope you get every penny its worth.

Zipfile will gladly overpay you for it im sure.

Back