Re-activation problem: my email address no longer exist

echelon

Hatchling
I played this game years ago, and back then i had an email address that no longer exist today. When i re-activate my account, i won't be able to read the login information sent to my old email. Also support requires login, so... what to do??

call support, I'm sure they'll want all sorts of documentation proving you are the original owner of the account.

And how do i do that? Where do i find any contact information to support if i can't log in?

I think that even if you call them you are going to have to provide your passport via mail.

--------------------
I cannot remember my Login and Password. How can I access my account?
If you have forgotten your Login and/or Password, you may reactivate your account.

If you cannot remember the email address, you need to send us a copy of your passport together with the request that you want to reactivate your account. You also need to state a new email address.
Please send this information to:

MindArk PE AB
Jarntorget 8
SE 413 04 Gothenburg
Sweden

As soon as we have changed your email address, you will be able to reactivate your account.

hehe so if ur account was nub just make a new one otherwise its way more hassle then its worth. lol

Because i played the game for a couple of years in the start, and i might have some old items worth alot.

How long ago did you play? I recall reading that MA deletes user accounts that have been inactive for a certain time period. I have heard between 3 and 5 years, but have no idea how accurate that may be.

I moved one door over and MA wanted PROOF of ANY change. I don't blame them. To me, it was worth the hassel to have the security... (I hope:dunno:)

Because i played the game for a couple of years in the start, and i might have some old items worth alot.

How long ago did you play? I recall reading that MA deletes user accounts that have been inactive for a certain time period. I have heard between 3 and 5 years, but have no idea how accurate that may be.

If you have been away for a few years your account will have been wiped of items and skills, but you will have been credited with the basic cost (often called "TT value") of any items you owned. The TT value is often a lot less than the market value that other players would pay for a rare item.

EULA said:
6. Account Inactivity and Account Termination
MindArk may terminate this Agreement upon notice to the Participant. Such termination may be made without reason, and may be for one or more Participants.

MindArk reserves the right, pursuant to the conditions set forth in Section 17, to terminate your Account and this Agreement without notice, at MindArk's sole discretion, if you fail to comply with the terms of this Agreement.

In the event that your Account is locked or terminated, no refund will be granted. Any delinquent or unresolved issues relating to former participation must be resolved before MindArk will permit you to have a new Account.

You acknowledge and agree that your Entropia Universe Account will be deemed inactive if it is not used for a period of three hundred and thirty (330) consecutive days.

You further acknowledge and agree that your Entropia Universe Account will be purged if is not used for a period of five hundred and ten (510) consecutive days. Upon purging your Account, your Account will be locked and all your item(s) will be sold for their Trade Terminal (TT) value and the funds will be transferred to the PED balance of your Account.

You hereby explicitly consent that your inactive Entropia Universe Account is deemed to have been abandoned by you and to assign MindArk all rights in your inactive Entropia Universe Account according to the procedures established in this paragraph 6. You hereby discharge MindArk, any affiliate of MindArk and their respective officers, directors and employees, from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, costs, and expenses to you arising out of, or relating to, any inactive or/and purged Entropia Universe Account.

In addition, your virtual real estate will be reclaimed by MindArk and your Avatar skills will be erased. Upon verification of your identity, MindArk may, at MindArk's sole discretion, reactivate your Account, but you will never be able to retrieve the items, estate deeds or skills that were purged due to Account inactivity.

If you wish to cancel your Account at any time, you can do so by filing a request through the Support Section of the Entropia Universe website. MindArk reserves the right to collect fees, surcharges or costs incurred before you cancel your Account. In addition, you are responsible for any charges incurred to Third-Party vendors or content providers prior to your cancellation.

MindArk reserve the right to reactivate an Account, at MindArk's sole discretion, upon fulfillment of required identity verification or other conditions.

All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination of this Agreement do survive its termination, including, but not limited to, provisions on ownership, proprietary rights, warranty disclaimers and liability and remedy limitations. If any provision of this Agreement shall be void or unenforceable for any reason, this will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions of this Agreement.

Back