Read this! Very important for comunity

Xavier_Jr

Elite
Society
Guess Who
Xavier Jr Riquelme
When the irrationality prevails over rationality, we can find fool people who do this sort of thing. This is my reference at Entropedia, changed by some mentally retarded. I have nothing against people that are not self-conscious but i think the disrespect should be made manifest in this community.

Look at my avatar descriptions under the picture so some people this means.

They have placed

Great Mamon
Sri Lanka
Gay
Penis Laser
90 HP

This is a sample that show us that: when falsehood can not win to the reason, the only way that this foolish person can proceed is with attack dirty and vile.

What is the opinion of the people of comunity about that. What is the opinion of responsible of Entropedy??

(One intelligent person can see easily who are behind this.)

you have a penis laser? :eek: oh sorry, not important :silly2:

yeah stuff like this is not good :scratch2:

aha...saw it....a shame people are like this....

Sorry if this offends you - but I found it funny.

aha...saw it....a shame people are like this....

This people put this

Society Rank: Great Sucker
Profession: Gay
Prof standing: Penis Laser
Health: 90
Place of Arrival: Port Shit

And besides they changed my skills of reference.

Last thing i'd do is making a thread on EF about it - that will show the person who did this just how much it upset you...

Btw. edits to entropedia are never anonymous:

Spain
Comunidad Valenciana
San Vicente Del Raspeig
38.4000 -0.5167
Cableuropa S.A.U.
Cableuropa - ONO

I actually thought you had to be signed in to edit and that it would show in the log, which profile it was?

Sorry if this offends you - but I found it funny.

This means that exist people here that can modify your records because your opinion is not the same like from them; and besides means that if they are connected with other people with more tools and power, they can inclusive modify the results of the game for you. That is the message that i can read here.

This means that exist people here that can modify your records because your opinion is not the same like from them; and besides means that if they are connected with other people with more tools and power, they can inclusive modify the results of the game for you. That is the message that i can read here.

They can’t affect the results of the game itself.

Harassment in EU is a very big problem that many people have to deal with. I certainly have had to deal with my share of it and I have learned that the higher your EU profile gets then the more you have to put up with.

I actually thought you had to be signed in to edit and that it would show in the log, which profile it was?

maybe ... all you can review then..

that is his ip:

84.120.67.211 (talk)

I'd say report them. You got their IP and city of residence. Report them to MA with the screenshot and tell them they are haressing you and making you game experiance less fun. I'm guessing MA will know who it is by the IP adress and city for sure.

I'd say report them. You got their IP and city of residence. Report them to MA with the screenshot and tell them they are haressing you and making you game experiance less fun. I'm guessing MA will know who it is by the IP adress and city for sure.

Yes MA will know who it is based on the IP address. There are rules about this kind of thing in the EULA and the EULA does cover 3rd party EU related websites such as Entropedia

Definitely report them to MA and make sure to include the screen shot.

make a screenshot of the history page to, this will show exactly what has been changed from -> to and by who

They can’t affect the results of the game itself.

Harassment in EU is a very big problem that many people have to deal with. I certainly have had to deal with my share of it and I have learned that the higher your EU profile gets then the more you have to put up with.

I really do not know, I could not say what you say. However I can say that exist intent to harass, ridicule, insult and hurt. And I can not know who is, for that reason, all is possible dear friend.

And many know here, that many times before i expressed here my complains against a bad looting distribution in the game... From who is the message? really I dont know... but now, for me all is possible man...

dont give the IP to us (we already know it) give it to MA in a support case and complain about haressment in a 3th party website. They will know who it is and may ban them from the game.

dont give the IP to us (we already know it) give it to MA in a support case and complain about haressment in a 3th party website. They will know who it is and may ban them from the game.

I did.

But is possible he make this from other computer. That is the reason why i put here too

Best thing is to ignore these kind of edits and just press the "undo" button in history when you encounter such abuse. You can report the IP to me and I can ban the IP. If necessary i can delete the history too.

I know that you are mamon.. But is it really so important for the comunity ? :D

I know that you are mamon.. But is it really so important for the comunity ? :D

insultar por las opiniones expresadas aqui si lo es.. al igual que tu lo estás haciendo en este momento.

insultar por las opiniones expresadas aqui si lo es.. al igual que tu lo estás haciendo en este momento.

Speak english you mamon :D

(i translate this for others because i know you understand spanish now)

insulted by the opinions expressed here it is very important for comunity .. like you're doing at this time.

Ah yes, he must be a friend of yours :D

¿? what is your planet man?
Spain
Comunidad Valenciana
San Vicente Del Raspeig
38.4000 -0.5167
Cableuropa S.A.U.
Cableuropa - ONO

He's not from the USA, Canada, UK, China, Romania, Poland or Italy. He's from Spain. There is a cultural closeness, thus he is either a friend that wants to annoy you, or some troll that knows whom to bother.

If someone were to do that, I wouldn't act so butthurt, and instead contact the moderators to fix the issue.

Spain
Comunidad Valenciana
San Vicente Del Raspeig
38.4000 -0.5167
Cableuropa S.A.U.
Cableuropa - ONO

He's not from the USA, Canada, UK, China, Romania, Poland or Italy. He's from Spain. There is a cultural closeness, thus he is either a friend that wants to annoy you, or some troll that knows whom to bother.

If someone were to do that, I wouldn't act so butthurt, and instead contact the moderators to fix the issue.

No man, is not a friend.

No man, is not a friend.

:confused: Is sad that things like this are happening. No, I do not think is one of your friends. Friends do not things like this. I think is revenge about your opinions fair expressed on some treads, against other opinions. Sorry man. I hope the person to be found and punished to never happen some like this. The community must reject these guys!

Last edited:
No man, is not a friend.

as others have commented, best thing you can do is contact MA and file an harassment support case.

in any case, for your own curiosity, the info about the spanish region (valencia) and the cable ISP (ONO) could give you a clue about who could be behind this. it's highly unlikely, but since my soc is composed entirely by spanish people, if you suspect that someone from my soc could be related to this, by all means do contact me and i'll try to follow the issue.

Back