Read this weird story - Its true too...

Not to ruin the story, but I did find the story a tad bit funny.

Seriously how pathetic is that gamer. He would rather die than give his password!

Brazil hey ?? Hmmm....

Virtual World Entropia Universe and GNN Launch Entropia Universe in Brasil
10 Oct 2007

MindArk and GNN announce a cooperation to promote the Entropia Universe in Brasil......

Thanks for posting that Feonor,

What a classic story. Maybe he figured his supremacy armour would protect him from the gun????

...moral to this story: if you live in Brazil, keep playing Tetris.

:rolleyes:

I too find the article funny.
First Red Flag should had been the girl asking him for a date...how are you going to continue to keep your edge in game if you have a life?

Seriously how pathetic is that gamer. He would rather die than give his password!

"Whatever he did to resist the torture for a stupid game password, boys and girls, there's a moral to this story: if you live in Brazil, keep playing Tetris."

Hasn't anybody considered that somebody wouldn't be stupid enough to actually KILL over a "stupid game password?" If we all turn a blind eye on this kids intelligence, then aren't we the ones being "stupid?" xD

(I stand corrected reading this, apparently kids are stupid enough to kill over less, than an account.) D=

I saw it last night, and nearly vomited all over the place. I was sitting around on this forum I frequent and I found a link to a site. I was curious so I checked it out, and its a damn gore site. Anyways, I found a very interesting yet disturbing article about two kids. His "friend" lent some ingame cash to him, and the debtor refused to repay him later on. His "friend" then went to his house sodomized, killed and dilacerated the "friend." Then he tried to hide the body parts in the attic but failed when his mother came home.

Very, VERY depressing.

... and it was over a shitty matter, and worse but ironically the name of the MMORPG was "Tibia" (the tibia is the larger of the two bones in the leg below the knee as well).

I would redirect you all to the actual site, but its too damn horrifying. I'm afraid I might even become banned for explaining this horrid story. =(

this is the most pathetic idea....

:rofl: ... how stupid they hawe to be? :lolup:

Agreed, the person who comes up with the idea is stupid. Anybody else that is caught up with it, shouldn't be blamed for his or her actions. I say leave the poor guy alone about his password, those are his beliefs and for himself to judge.

Back