Real crafting COS

Etopia

Bitchtropian
Society
The Incredibles
ETOPIA
COS mean Chance Of Success , this mean , the chance you got to success in your crafting.
I speak here about what i call the "real" COS... that does not mean other are "fake" , that mean i mesure the success (item is created) not the final TT you get...
that COS are based on long test and data.
hope it will help som crafter that make item to estimate better their price and outcome in average.

realcos.jpg

be carefull , this is not garentie you will get it.
the real cos vary on large craft (for exemple 50 click) at more or less 3%.
that mean the line at 42% is on low sample from 39% to 45%.
and on very low sample the success go from 25 to 60%.
som more data :

evolutionrealcos.jpg

eatch dot is the real cos of a low amount sample ( 50 click) , make over the time when the success rate bar is max green with bp qr 100.
the black courbe show that the average real COS varie with time , and so there time better than other to craft :)

Very nice

+rep for that :)

EDIT: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Etopia again.
Bah :(

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Etopia again. :)

Yea i agree thats more likely.

Last edited:
Thanks Etopia!
This is really usefull information, you make a lot of crafters happy :D
+rep for you

+rep
Really handy
I will print and plastify it for reference ;-)

Cheers
Richard
(ingame Siam)

Very nice post :)
Give me some good help ;) + rep

COS...

Chance of Success....

having just used 50 peds of materials, with a BP that has a 70% COs, and got 20 peds back, I think the COS as displayed by a BP is ...is...

Damn, I cant think of somethig......COS....Crap, Oustside Shit....Nope that does not work.............

Cos...Cops..

Dorsai said:
having just used 50 peds of materials, with a BP that has a 70% COs
I would be very pleased you show me a BP with 70% COS ...

Dorsai said:
and got 20 peds back

Ped back and COS have nothing to do together .
Thats exactly what my post is about....

+ Rep

Crafted an BP that I some VU's back always broke even at, then yesterday lost over 250ped on it.. COS when green seems to be around 40-50% thats true, on QR 100 :)

Seems right atm that only publics and hofs comes from (L) bps, tho I saw some lasersights being crafted today that wasnt (L)

+rep
definatly alot of work

can i use the first pic for my guide?

thx for sharing this.

However, I'm not sure if there is really an underlying periodicy, it might be simple noise, and that’s one of the reasons I don't like many things in EU. There is to much variation in my opinion.

Assume your partner (wife, husband etc ..) would behave like this he would be than angry, happy, angry, happy, happy, angry and off sure you wouldn't go on with such a system.

falkao said:
thx for sharing this.

However, I'm not sure if there is really an underlying periodicy, it might be simple noise, and that’s one of the reasons I don't like many things in EU. There is to much variation in my opinion.

Assume your partner (wife, husband etc ..) would behave like this he would be than angry, happy, angry, happy, happy, angry and off sure you wouldn't go on with such a system.

I can either assume your young or not married, or both..lol...wait til your wife goes thru the change..lol..those above words will be wisdom..lol

But then again what do I know....I'm just the oldest fart in PE(EU).

Von

Von said:
I can either assume your young or not married, or both..lol...wait til your wife goes thru the change..lol..those above words will be wisdom..lol

But then again what do I know....I'm just the oldest fart in PE(EU).

Von

:) thx for sharing. I've consumed already 2 wives so young and not married is definitely wrong ;). The actual release however seems to work.

P.S.: To all fem readers. Please ignore the above sentence because I know my exes would say the same about me.

Thanks for the info… +rep…

I have done some crafting lately… even bought my self some skills.
How do skills effect COS? If you have 2k skill and full green… still 42% COS?

Neo said:
How do skills effect COS? If you have 2k skill and full green… still 42% COS?

Full green means max CoS means an average of 42% success.

Hmm… don’t understand…
If I am a newbie crafter and got a blueprint with a quality rating at 100,0… yes COS 42%.
Uber crafter… same blueprint… still 42%
Then skill up as crafter is pointless (or buys skills)… or have I missed something?

u missed the TT quality, i think. newbie crafter would have mostly tt=2 out of 50, while uber crafter would have in average 30 out of 50.

Reactions: Neo
Yup, more engineering skill gives better TT ouput.
Also the ubercrafter could have max CoS on level 5 or higher blueprint while the noob crafter only has that on level 1 bp's.

Ahh… a parameter Id missed… thanks  :D

Alice said:
+rep
definatly alot of work

can i use the first pic for my guide?
sure you can , its given for that.
you can give away to no problem...
Just try to avoid to put it as signature if you bomb a bank and that will be oki :)

Reactions: Von
Etopia said:
Just try to avoid to put it as signature if you bomb a bank and that will be oki

:handgun: :confused: :eek: , oops, *gets out of the bank very fast without spraying the signature

thank you :D

Alice said:
:handgun: :confused: :eek: , oops, *gets out of the bank very fast without spraying the signature

thank you :D

Thats ok Alice your in Deutschland, your save...now in the US, Homeland Security would be looking at this very close, making basic filters would be the last thing they would think about...lol

Von

Here some stats from me:
All taken with maximum chance

Total Failed Near Success Success in %
206 46 76 84 40,78%
222 42 88 92 41,44%
208 49 74 85 40,87%
433 113 144 176 40,65%

schnups said:
Here some stats from me:

206 46 76 84 40,78%
222 42 88 92 41,44%
208 49 74 85 40,87%
433 113 144 176 40,65%

And what is your point ?

schnups said:
Here some stats from me:

206 46 76 84 40,78%
222 42 88 92 41,44%
208 49 74 85 40,87%
433 113 144 176 40,65%

NOT big enough examples, and please keep batches the same as its easier to match and compare values.

Try doing batches of 1-2k at a time.

Darky.

If someone could make an automated program that could log the success rate for a VERY large run, I could foresee many uber (and non-uber) crafters doing extensive runs (anywhere from 50 all the way to 50k :p) to see if these numbers do, in fact, add up.

Personally Darky, I don't want to sit there and log 1k-2k clicks! That's why I have my aut... er, I mean that's why I don't sit here and click my mouse button for 2+ hours! :rolleyes:

Sunab Naverith said:
If someone could make an automated program that could log the success rate for a VERY large run, I could foresee many uber (and non-uber) crafters doing extensive runs (anywhere from 50 all the way to 50k :p) to see if these numbers do, in fact, add up.

Personally Darky, I don't want to sit there and log 1k-2k clicks! That's why I have my aut... er, I mean that's why I don't sit here and click my mouse button for 2+ hours! :rolleyes:

You can use a program to log the result , its alowed by the eula :)
That kind of program would just read screen , so nothing bad :)

Wow! I will even say it backwards...woW!

I will even say it upside down Mom!

....now looking between the legs while saying it to a mirror....moM !

wow that Etopia went to such great effort for us (won't let me rep though).

wow that our cos is so rotten.(you're welcome MA).

makes me want to cry for my Mom

then cry for her backwards moM

Then upside down....Wow

...and bent w/ mirror.... woW

hmmm....puts me in the mood for a palidrome...
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Dumb mobs bomb mud.

if so, what do dumb players do?
[/font]

+rep Eto
U da Man/Women :)
as always your post are most helpful

btw,,,what is that Avatar ur using come from :D

Back