Dabu24 Buda24 DaBu
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

got it of a feffiod

I hope its a nice poster

but im sure it will be a cool 1

I saw one of these posters and they are pretty cool, wish to have one:cool:

MA let me loot one too:(

congratz

Very cool loot! Congrats :) Maybe you could send in a pic of it when it arrives?

(and MA: gimme gimme gimme!!)

Gratz, now we know why MA wanted us to update or verify our home addresses. To be able to mail us the real life items. :D

Woot!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

saw that allready

gzz dabu ;)

Sure i will take a pic and upload it here.

Hope it gets here real soon :)

congratz i am sure u will get a 'real' full nemesis :DDD i wonder how u would look whit it in RL ? :D

I hope MA put a lot more of those in loot :)

I sense another "run" on Feffs again...I wonder if the spawn rate will be able to keep up with the slaughter? :silly2:

I sense another "run" on Feffs again...I wonder if the spawn rate will be able to keep up with the slaughter? :silly2:

No chance. With every EF member killing all those poor mutants.

And I bet MA was only going to drop one and wait for it to show up on the forums. Then they're going to give crappy loot to the feffs and they make lots of money. Then when we are about to realize that the feffs don't have good loot and aren't going to drop another poster, MA will drop one more and the slaughter will continue.

wow thats a super rare find!! Gratz :D

Wow nice to see them dropping I got one of these on Rob Roy's land on Friday. It was so out of the norm as far as loots I almost choked on my Diet Cola lol :)

Still hadn't got it?

thats pretty cool hope more stuff comes up

Nope but its has to come from Sweden so :))

Hope around this tweek

Gratz :)

I just looted one a few minutes ago myself from an aurli :)

We need a picture as soon as it arrives! :wtg: :wtg: :wtg:

Who loots these posters?

Feffos, Aurli, any other mobs?

Want one too! :yay:

Hello,
looted one yesterday off an atrox guardian. that was a poster .
ill post a pic as soon as i get it .

regards,

Shark

Reactions: sob
Lol =D :poke:

Last edited:
So someone got it or not?

I won and payed 350peds for it...interesting thing is that... poster has 0.11 pec TT (full tt is 1.0ped) so wtf...seller said that this tt .. 0.11 ped was from the begining, well...we will see

I won and payed 350peds for it...interesting thing is that... poster has 0.11 pec TT (full tt is 1.0ped) so wtf...seller said that this tt .. 0.11 ped was from the begining, well...we will see

Not sure what the relevance of the tt is for these things - the one I looted had a tt of something like 0.74 PED.

Not sure what the relevance of the tt is for these things - the one I looted had a tt of something like 0.74 PED.

I think he was saying that the tt value is the number of that item dropped....meaning the first "real life item" had a tt value of 0.01 PED, and that he had recieved the 11th one dropped....I am not completely sure..but i think thats what he was trying to say

I would repair it, you will get 11% of a poster :D

Grats on the loot. Dont think I would keep It though If I looted It, maybe keep It in the box lol.

I sure hope they implement rl items in crafting.

Like a ml35 ::scratch2:

...and I just looted one off a snablesnot young :D...nah I wish :rolleyes:...gratz on a rare find though! :thumbup:

Back