Real 'No Team' MM Event!

work places normally need 2 weeks notice for holiday, i am ure a halfday on a friday could be arranged no?? especially when prize is more than most peoples wage for a month??:scratch2:

Well, then they'd have to take a day off work as well as paying 200 ped for the event. I'm just wondering why you didn't have it on Saturday or Sunday when most people are off work.

It's not a big deal for me personally, I can make it and maybe this will cut down on my competition. :silly2:

All Events Finalised... er sort of...

All Events are done and finished with times as I posted...all except the cat1 is correct to:(

I forgot to change the winning conditions to 'Higest Loot Wins'
Rest assured I have sent a support case already, and come up with a back up plan just incase it does not get sorted!

Plan B - As globals are scored by any participants in Cat1 'only' will have to copy and paste from chat box into event chat and I will make sure they are recorded and will double check with Tracker before the tickets are handed out:wtg: If the winning condition does not get changed.

ALL THE 'CATAGORY EVENTS' WILL HAVE THE 1ST, 2ND AND 3RD PRIZES (TICKETS TO THE MAIN EVENT AWARDED TO THEM BY MistahE)

awesome event Pricey!

Damn I can't enter any of the Category 1-4 rounds :(

WOW! Great event; so this is what you had in mind :D

Bump!

Comon guys this is an uber event, they can only get better if support is shown
:dj:Pre-party on FrEaKy FrIdAy with MistahE

Umm, what mobs are the different categories going to be? I looked on original post and couldn't find it and checked ingame and couldn't find it...

work places normally need 2 weeks notice for holiday, i am ure a halfday on a friday could be arranged no?? especially when prize is more than most peoples wage for a month??:scratch2:

have i misunderstood the prize?
i thought it was just a mayhem helmet. and i thought that was worth about 8k? :scratch2:
if somebody in britain only earned the equivalent 800 USD per month, they would also need to claim benefits to live

have i misunderstood the prize?
i thought it was just a mayhem helmet. and i thought that was worth about 8k? :scratch2:
if somebody in britain only earned the equivalent 800 USD per month, they would also need to claim benefits to live

Well same counts for germany.
But taking a day of isn´t a big thing. Don´t think that you earn 800 $ a day in GB, the average worker in germany surely gets a lot less per day, than what the prize is valued :)

Hello all,

first of all, brilliant event Pricey! Second...

I been invited to host the events with my radio show The Freaky Friday on www.atlashavenradio.com starting from 21MA till 00MA! :yay:

I will be bringing mostly electronic sounds, but I will take reqeusts via the event channel, as I will be at the event :wtg:

Third... So I wish you all good luck at the event and tune into .-=A H R=-. via the website or playerlink mms://entropiaradio.com/atlashaven for some awesome music and live coverage. :eek: (this is my first big event)

Greetings,

Last edited:
Plan B - As globals are scored by any participants in Cat1 'only' will have to copy and paste from chat box into event chat and I will make sure they are recorded and will double check with Tracker before the tickets are handed out:wtg: If the winning condition does not get changed.

ALL THE 'CATAGORY EVENTS' WILL HAVE THE 1ST, 2ND AND 3RD PRIZES (TICKETS TO THE MAIN EVENT AWARDED TO THEM BY MistahE)

I dont know what mob you have for cat1, but if its a kinda low hp mob, its not guaranteed that the top3 will global ;)

Well same counts for germany.
But taking a day of isn´t a big thing. Don´t think that you earn 800 $ a day in GB, the average worker in germany surely gets a lot less per day, than what the prize is valued :)

Point is: Pricey said that the prize is worth more than most people earn in a month One month. Not one day.

This leads me to think that I might have missed/ misunderstood something

Day-off question is irrelevant. I just want the prize clarified

(But as for the idea of taking the day off. I think it woulld be really dumb to sacrifice a day's pay for a 1/85 chance of winning $800. Do the maths. Aside from that, if u work in GB, you'll likely get the sack. People come into work with the flu, round here, for fear of getting the sack)

jay :)

Last edited:
Clarification

Hey Jaywalker, The helm is worth around 8kpeds - $800, I was thinking £££ lol and after tax here it would be around that fi in £££ but even so I said take a halfday holiday, not pull a Ferris Beuller ;)

What mobs for the different categories and main event?

CAT 1 is Atrax Beach - I haven't taken part in event where people haven't globaled there...yet. South of Omegaton West (2lesser/1minor)
CAT 2 is Baby Atrox at Outback LA#10 SW of Sakura (1lesser)
CAT 3 is Bigger Atrox at LA#40 NW of Akmuul (2lesser/1minor)
Cat 4 is AoW chomper LA#47 N of Oshiri (1lesser)

Main event is on LA65 so Cat1s can still enter (Corns are 100% impact so they should do fine here) SE of Wolverine (2lesser/1minor)

CAT 1 is Atrax Beach - I haven't taken part in event where people haven't globaled there...yet. South of Omegaton West (2lesser/1minor)
CAT 2 is Baby Atrox at Outback LA#10 SW of Sakura (1lesser)
CAT 3 is Bigger Atrox at LA#40 NW of Akmuul (2lesser/1minor)
Cat 4 is AoW chomper LA#47 N of Oshiri (1lesser)

Main event is on LA65 so Cat1s can still enter (Corns are 100% impact so they should do fine here) SE of Wolverine (2lesser/1minor)

So for me it's atrox and corns... I'm in.

OLA65 is big Daikiba and Berycled, not Corns :)

OLA65 is big Daikiba and Berycled, not Corns :)

Was just trying to relate that cat 1s could still do the event as Daikibas and berys are mostly if not all imapct ;)

Have the HP limits been revised,now, and if so where/?

I think this info needs to go in the OP, or ppl will miss it, and go by the info a few posts down from there.

HP limits revised!

Have the HP limits been revised,now, and if so where/?

I think this info needs to go in the OP, or ppl will miss it, and go by the info a few posts down from there.

Main Event - NO HP LIMIT - BIG Berycled/Daikibas - LA 65
Catagory 1 - MAX 130 HP - Atrax upto Provider - Atrax Beach
Catagory 2 - MAX 155 HP - Atrox upto Provider - LA2
Catagory 3 - MAX 200 HP - Atrox Guardian to OA - LA40
Catagory 4 - NO HP LIMITS - AoW Chomper LA

All events are finalized and I have had feed back from MA RE: my support case about having wrong winning condition for Catagory 1 Event. We run with my plan of making people who global copy and paste in event chat and double check with Tracker before handing out tickets for Main Event to the winners as they have said they cannot change it, I could cancel it but I am not wasting the creation fees so will do it this way as are restricted for time where the other events have been made.

This looks like a fabby event hon :thumbup: Nice work :wtg:

I do think it would be a good idea to put all the info in the first post though, so its all together :)

bump

OP adjusted with all info

Wich LA is the Chomper LA? ty

Wich LA is the Chomper LA? ty

AOL 55 (just N of Cayuze) about 2.2k m (4-5 teleporting times) there are also big exo (if that`s the right LA):D

thnx but OLA 55 is closer to Segna Forest and yes that LA also has Big Exa's.

Back