Recent Post About Harbingers

DeathEmperor

Mature
Hello Entropians

I am Kalis leader of the Almighty Death Lords and Emperor of the Delona Nation. What does that mean? Jack Squat really. Anyhow, I'm here to address a recent post (in this forum) by one of our (former) members. Tristan.

If you are familiar with the post at all, Tristan claimed that the Harbingers were being re-populated. He then made calls/threats against MA People.

Firstly, I would like to say that the Death Lords do not condone any actual calls to real world violence. Upon discovering this, his Citizenship in Delona was terminated. So I can't state that first point strongly enough.

Secondly, as far as I'm aware, he was referencing a quite normal spawn, for harbingers, in the middle of the Crater. As far as I know, there is no 'secret event' or 'invasion' going on. Why did he interpret this as an invasion? I know not. I asked him to provide FRAPs photos, or anything substansive about his claims, and he never did.

Lastly, and I don't offer this as an excuse, or even so much as care that he was banned, but I believe he spent a large majority of the last two weeks high. Which might explain point number two.

Either way, said individual has been removed from the society, and banned from the forums. There is, as far as I know, no larger increase in Harbinger spawns, so don't change your hunting habits based upon his rants. Not that I imagine anyone actually took him seriously.

Thanks for Understanding,

Kalis

Back