Question: Red spiral

niro

Old
Society
SWE HUNT
niro niro hed
Yellow spiral for globals.
Green spiral (kind of) for new skill levels.
I think I caught sight of a red spiral at my beginning in this universe. Has anybody seen one or did my eyes play me a trick:). Been checking the gallery but have't found any pics of one. Would bee fun with another color for ATH and HOF.

Nope no such thing as red.

Never seen red stars except from few on some army uniforms, tanks, planes and other toys for big boys....
Guess your eyes played a trick mate.

I just told my general a week ago that the first time I went west of Hadesheim (5+ years ago) I was sure I saw a dead walrus. :D (It was probably an armax bull..) And the guy who obviously killed it didn't leave any loot in the caracas. :(

Firestorm chip?

The thing you might have seen is when an avatar is extracting skills (taking out) then it appears som red swirls/spirals above its head...

it means that your avatar is the chosen one to be the unlucky avatar throughout the game....:eek::D

Yellow spiral for globals.
Green spiral (kind of) for new skill levels.
I think I caught sight of a red spiral at my beginning in this universe. Has anybody seen one or did my eyes play me a trick:). Been checking the gallery but have't found any pics of one. Would bee fun with another color for ATH and HOF.

Nah it means you just smoked toooooooooooooo much of that new Jamaican stuff :laugh:

The thing you might have seen is when an avatar is extracting skills (taking out) then it appears som red swirls/spirals above its head...

Really? Thats a new one on me....I'll need to look out for that.

Really? Thats a new one on me....I'll need to look out for that.

Had absolutely no idea when i first saw it. 2 years ingame and just a month ago was the first time i saw it so i became very curious and checked it out.

Thanks for all answers:)

it means that your avatar is the chosen one to be the unlucky avatar throughout the game.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Nah it means you just smoked toooooooooooooo much of that new Jamaican stuff

No, can't be that ;)

Had absolutely no idea when i first saw it. 2 years ingame and just a month ago was the first time i saw it so i became very curious and checked it out.

Ok, thanks. :yay:

I would bet that the red spiral is actually the firestorm chip being fired, kind of looks like that. Chip extraction spiral is not red, as far as I know.

I would bet that the red spiral is actually the firestorm chip being fired, kind of looks like that. Chip extraction spiral is not red, as far as I know.

ok thanks:yay:

confused:scratch2:. hope to see some pictures so we can settle this:)

I thought those were Russian skill gains :duh:

Back