Rediscovererd the long lost Std Damper

Mischief

Prowler
Society
Natural Born Killers
Steve Mischief Sunderland
Another one of the extremely rare Standard Damper:D

Now I just wonder what it is I've been crafting for the last month or so:scratch2:

Are you going to put it up on auction :)?

Congratz on the discovery!

impressive... the rare std damper :laugh:

must be worth a lot of money:laugh:

gratz:yay:

Last edited:
Gratz:p

Oh, and from same picture appears that my socmate Congadawg also finally managed to rediscover "long lost" Papplon:scratch2::yay:

hay whats an lousy curtain compared to the uber std dampers =) nice one..

Gratz on the discovery :yay:

About the Dung and Papplon discoverys... I think it random who gets the "XXX is the first colonist to discover..." messeage.

The day the "dung discovery" came up I found dung about 2 minutes earlier, and prolly alot more ppl had found it that day to.. lol

Anyways.. I dont really care if it was my name or not. So I am NOT whinning :)

Anyways.. I dont really care if it was my name or not. So I am NOT whinning :)

Well, I'm whining...just a bit... When you get the HOF (it will probalby not happen again) it would have been nice if it had a substancial value...I mean, 13 pec is ok, but...

Thx for gratz, anyway, folks:)

I think it was a server burp. I picked it up and nothing happened... killed 3 drones.. nothing... sat there and waited and all of a sudden I got 3 no loot messages and hof swirlies. I honestly thought I had hit the jackpot on drones until I scrolled up and saw my damn papplon discover. Bah... MA is teasing me!!

On another note.... Selling one of a kind, autographed papplon from the first colonist to discover it.

I think it was a server burp. I picked it up and nothing happened... killed 3 drones.. nothing... sat there and waited and all of a sudden I got 3 no loot messages and hof swirlies. I honestly thought I had hit the jackpot on drones until I scrolled up and saw my damn papplon discover. Bah... MA is teasing me!!

On another note.... Selling one of a kind, autographed papplon from the first colonist to discover it.

Kinda pisses one off, doesn't it? Good thing is that one can laugh at it afterwards;)

Well, I'm whining...just a bit... When you get the HOF (it will probalby not happen again) it would have been nice if it had a substancial value...I mean, 13 pec is ok, but...

yeaaah...I know what u mean...could have been 14 pec to! Well anyhows here´s my official gratz Mischeif to your HoF! ;)

Back