Redulite complete all cat 10

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
Redulite complete! Took @ 65 hours (lost count but didn't replenish pills too many times.)
Did all in cat 10 only, and seems I was the only player in the game to do so.
Started with 1k uni ammo, have 8k now. 1642 boxes, 5k mtoken, 30ish unreal (lost count)
2 hofs in the 1500ish range early, mid slump then picked up for the rest to slight wins.
Decay was 110 ped per hour..7k ish total. Plus sold some mf skills. (@1500 ped worth)
So, not a massive win but not a loss.

And for the curious, no, it does not require deposit at this level doing redulite every season. Invest wisely.
I did try boxes once this last year to test m-token rate, and got like 100 I think from that.

My only regret... is that I did not think to finish on 4/20 for the pet tame win.

Also, I bought a 250k ped CNC machine to craft real stuff for a change with game seeded profits so I may be a lil less ingame, but still around, no intentions or need to sell things.

index.php

index.php

(I did try boxes one more time to check mtoken rate.

want a cookie?

Considering high 5% tax in mayhem instances good result, if you hunted on your 5% taxed land you would make even more money on those atroxes ! :)

He might have entered mayhem from his LA that's the reason for his good result ? 🤔

I belive the hidden tax is there, and he just didnt noticed he was rewarded with a large stack of universal ammo for reporting the bug of cat10 bosses not gives the fixed 250 bonus point, like the other bosses he killed since mayhem revamp.

For some to win, some must lose, it is the way of things

Redulite complete! Took @ 65 hours (lost count but didn't replenish pills too many times.)
Did all in cat 10 only, and seems I was the only player in the game to do so.
Started with 1k uni ammo, have 8k now. 1642 boxes, 5k mtoken, 30ish unreal (lost count)
2 hofs in the 1500ish range early, mid slump then picked up for the rest to slight wins.
Decay was 110 ped per hour..7k ish total. Plus sold some mf skills. (@1500 ped worth)
So, not a massive win but not a loss.
What's up with all the approximate numbers and the ish? None of that can be added to a loot log. We need straight facts and stats of the runs. Like I do here. Listing every global, point multiplier 250 and over, exact unreal tokens, items looted, reg mayhem tokens, from where they came, and boxes along with exact set up.

5k $ withdrawal in a year...you would make more yelling Bible stuff on a street corner in that amount of time. But gratz, anyhow!

What's up with all the approximate numbers and the ish? None of that can be added to a loot log. We need straight facts and stats of the runs.
To be fair, he doesn't have to post any of this. Nor is it posted in the general Hunting Log area. Looks to be more a post of his overall achievement, to which I say congrats Forgo!

To be fair, he doesn't have to post any of this. Nor is it posted in the general Hunting Log area. Looks to be more a post of his overall achievement, to which I say congrats Forgo!
I mean we don't know the TT return or anything. It's just kind of a story about nothing. Started with 1k Uni ammo ended in 8k. How much Decay was used? I'm just saying, it seems like a false humble brag.

GZ on the bunny, Forgo! Also, GL and have fun with that IRL crafting terminal ;) sounds like a cool project.

apart teh fancy theories on LA huntign Cost Forgo is a Shooter...
i would prefer Kool Kats to be lowest maturitypure and not with atrox but his land, his choice.

that said, 6k TT profit in mayhem is a big call... and Angela, if those are the numbers, it is so MACROSCOPIC that there is no need for precise math
on top of that skills, box, token mask and bunny.
it is a total value of 10k ped.

it is really an awesome return, even more impressive counting no bit hof are mentioned.

5k token are few coimpared to the 9k i dropped in cat 1... maybe number of loot events matters

Back