Refiner how does it work??

trung

Prowler
Society
Love Hunters-Extreme Society - Forever ^_^
Hi guys,
I've played EU after TI was sold. I used refiner most of the time but I've never viewed the decay of it.

Could anyone explain how it works??

I see the decay 0.023 for refiner 104 and 0.031 for the TT.
is the decay calculated per click or per 100 stones??

Decay is per ingot, afaik, and it 0.023 PEC only, thats like 0.00023 PED/ingot

unless it has been chaged, as I haven't tested this recently, refiner decay is (or was) calculated in lots of 150 for the ore refiner and lots of 100 for the energy refiner.

that's to say that refining 3 stones is the same as refining 150.

at one time, you could only put up to 150 stones or 100 pieces of raw energy matter into the respective refiner. the use of the refiner caused the decay. so it cost you the same to refine a whole batch as a partial batch. obviously, refinng large batches, under these conditions, was truly painful.

MA then changed it so you could stuff as much as you wanted into the refiner and it would work summing the decay. when I tested it, at that point, the decay was calculated as I mentioned above.

this might have been subsequently changed, but I can't see why they would do that. when I get a chance, I will test it again. it's pretty easy to do. in my case, since the change, I've always refined in the 150 or 100 batches, so I've never really noticed.

Back