Refiner problems

sherwood

Prowler
Society
Miner's Mafia
Sherwood Flu Fortuna
Hi,
I have some problem with refiners, most of the time they don't work (I have the T-104, the TT one and another from Next Island if I remember well), if they work I can refine one ore/enmatter/hide/wool at once and they stop till next relog, in rare cases they work well as should do.
I came back in game since few days after some years of pause, I kept the avatar alive logging every some months, because the old computer supported me just the safe mode and in deserted locations and I noticed that problem also in those rare online session.
I talked with some friends and they don't have such problem and never heard about it.
Anyone know about it?

Thanks, sherwood

Hi,
I have some problem with refiners, most of the time they don't work (I have the T-104, the TT one and another from Next Island if I remember well), if they work I can refine one ore/enmatter/hide/wool at once and they stop till next relog, in rare cases they work well as should do.
I came back in game since few days after some years of pause, I kept the avatar alive logging every some months, because the old computer supported me just the safe mode and in deserted locations and I noticed that problem also in those rare online session.
I talked with some friends and they don't have such problem and never heard about it.
Anyone know about it?

Thanks, sherwood

Not experienced that problem sherwood, My RAM requirements go up a lot at busy teleporters - try going to a quiet one (ie no green dots on radar) and see if refining goes without a hitch.

It may be helpful if you provide more specific details of your computer RAM / Graphics card etc.

Not experienced that problem sherwood, My RAM requirements go up a lot at busy teleporters - try going to a quiet one (ie no green dots on radar) and see if refining goes without a hitch.

It may be helpful if you provide more specific details of your computer RAM / Graphics card etc.
Thank you for the suggestion, I'll try that. Anyway the new computer support EU with everything at maximum of graphic resolution and the internet line allowed me to play a robot invasion at Fort Lahar with 40 +/- avatars in radar range and al the robots waves going around without suffering lag issues

Does the refiner have enough PED on it? Maybe it needs a repair

Hi,
Anyone know about it?

Thanks, sherwood

That is some odd problem, never heard of it. Can you make a video and show us it happening?

Just a hunch...but...how old a the materials ? CAn you stack them with new ones ?

Today everything was working properly. It's a bug that happens very often but not always.

Back