Regarding the "Accumulate loot" event option.

Zacariaz

Elite
Society
United Talents
Marie T'pol
I couldn't really find a suitable category for this, so please excuse me if I've posted in the wrong one.

Anyhow, I've had an idea for some time which involve a series of events running in combination on a regular basis, over a week or month, which has yet to be decided.

Part of the plan is to create qualifiers, obviously with tickets as prices, with free entry. Then I thought, the genius that I am, that if I could just find a real noob LA with real low HP mobs (which so far I haven't) the accumulate loot rule would be perfect in combination with highest single loot. People would then be able to decide for them selves how much they'd like to gamble to win a free ticket.

With the right promotion I think that this could work, however, the single loot rule is not that well described. I can't recall word for word, but it is my understanding that the accumulated loot will go directly to the prize pool, without even an option to decide distribution. If that is the case, it is obviously not suitable, really for anything, and thus I'd really like someone who know how it actually works, to explain it.

As a side note I just want to say the the accumulated loot, should I ever get this series of event up and running, would go to pay event creation cost and the prize pool for the following event only, and preferably not even the event creation cost, so please don't start making assumptions that I'm planning a money making scheme here.

With the hope that I'll get some answers...

Best regards.

Edit:
I will make a support case of it if no one can provide an answer, but I'm not really that happy with support at the moment, so I'd really like to avoid it.

Last edited:
The first place winner will get all the loot at the end of the event. No-one else will receive any loot - they will only get event points, nothing will be actually looted during the event.

Note also that the prize is awarded in PEDs, not items, so you don't get any markup.

Thanks for the answer.

Not the answer I was hoping for, but still.

Back